'The better sleep series'

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

Hey guys,

So one of the things I do for a job is thoroughly research a subject that interests me, and write a comprehensive article about it with links to the science.

One of those, is a four part series of articles on improving sleep called 'the better sleep series' linked below.

There's alot of unique and effective idea's in there. I hope it helps you as it has others. Sleep is something everyone should study to get better at IMO.

M

Mitchb

Staff member
Def give this a good read working split shifts 12 hour shifts days 4 then 4 nights really messes your sleep pattern up 4 to 5 hours for me 😴😴

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Def give this a good read working split shifts 12 hour shifts days 4 then 4 nights really messes your sleep pattern up 4 to 5 hours for me 😴😴

I worked nights for just a month about 10 years back, never been right since mate

Not saying that was the cause of my sleep issues but it can’t be good for you, especially the on and off patterns?

M

Mitchb

Staff member
The 4 on 4 off isn't that bad I just never seem to never get more than 5 hours just wake up and then its a struggle so I get up lol

Rdavisipad

Rdavisipad

I'll give it a read. I work 2 18hr night shifts, and a 24hr shift a week.... plus I've never really been a solid sleeper since the brain op a few years ago.

U

upm1

i will have to give this a read,been working nights now for about 14 years and only get about 4/5 hours a day
use to take diazepams until i got addicted!
was a nightmare to get off them,never again

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Really well researched and excellently written article @Dbol Squirrel
Fascinating subject, I also have a keen interest in many of the points you discuss due to work and particularly interested in human centric lighting aspect.
Good work, great post!

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

Really well researched and excellently written article @Dbol Squirrel
Fascinating subject, I also have a keen interest in many of the points you discuss due to work and particularly interested in human centric lighting aspect.
Good work, great post!
Cheers bro.