Trestolone (MENT)

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Anybody used it?

Currently on my lean bulk with it, week five starts on Monday and I have to say it blows Tren out of the water for strength gains for me.

Only dosing it at 150mg pw split over M/W/F with 100mg of test cyp in there too.

Session by session all lifts and reps jump up significantly, mass is packing on better than it does with Deca.

Won’t use anything else on a bulk again now.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Yep, I use and love the stuff - It is one of the best for me. However, if you are planning on more kids beware. It was shown to shut down 4% of users permanently when it was trialled as a male contraceptive.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Yea I used it as well a few years ago.
I agree great compound & if used correctly very little side effects.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I'll never believe that but I'm glad you're making good gains mate..

I wouldn’t of myself if I’m honest mate but having tried three different esters of tren and now ment I have the personal experience to back up this claim, a claim which may only be for me as we are all different but believe me, lifts, reps and stamina wayyyyyy up on every single exercise in comparison.

Blown me away to be honest mate, session on session there are jumps and I don’t mean increments here I’m talking big increases.

Stuff is phenomenal, I only avoided it for so long due to the horror stories you hear regards gynos and water.

No issues whatsoever so far, one nipple went slightly puffy the other day but I had been messing with it, Adex seems to of sorted that out.

You never tried it then @Functional Fitness ?

darrenG10

darrenG10

Best anabolic does everthing you want fullness hunger you look like you are on gear nothing else to say 10/10

Dosage
150-200mg weekly

Why aren’t most using it hard to source not real.

dunning was strong af and mind blowing.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Best anabolic does everthing you want fullness hunger you look like you are on gear nothing else to say 10/10

Dosage
150-200mg weekly

Why aren’t most using it hard to source not real.

dunning was strong af and mind blowing.

Summed it up now perfectly Daz.

All them years using Deca and this stuff blows it away after three weeks mate.

Never looked this full/big I don’t think and so soon.

The gyno horror stories is what put me off for so long and heck it’s no where near as bad as it’s made out to be mate

darrenG10

darrenG10

Summed it up now perfectly Daz.

Never looked this full/big I don’t think and so soon.

The gyno horror stories is what put me off for so long and heck it’s no where near as bad as it’s made out to be mate
Yeah mate I never got any gyno issues but spot on with trest deca is never needed again just ridiculous how good it is mood energy hunger everything you want

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

"Noticeable real gains in/within 3 weeks" ?

I'd start a massive debate and argue that was a bullshit comment on any other forum apart from here...but you've already earned my respect in several ways so I'm inclined to think that what you say might actually be true. The only thing stopping me from trying a proper MENT cycle is the injection frequency. Does it come in various ester options?

K

Kompany4

Staff member
"Noticeable real gains in/within 3 weeks" ?

I'd start a massive debate and argue that was a bullshit comment on any other forum apart from here...but you've already earned my respect in several ways so I'm inclined to think that what you say might actually be true. The only thing stopping me from trying a proper MENT cycle is the injection frequency. Does it come in various ester options?
I kid you not FF within three weeks mass and strength totally up and I don’t mean just a little.

I inject it MWF which is fine and doesn’t bother me.

I do believe there is a decanoate version new to the market but for now I’m happy as I am.