Trouble sleeping

darrenG10

darrenG10

trouble sleeping and can’t switch of at night suffer anxiety racing mind then let’s look into a few supplements that can help give a better quality sleep as sleep is absolute essential for us to grow and function the best we can

Someone who’s suffered poor sleep since a teenager I appreciate every little bit I get and certain supplements have helped a lot to relax me and get me into a good resting mindset

Few things we can try and base this list of trial error and find what works not all is needed

Things you can use
5htp
melatonin
gaba
Zma
cbd oil
magnesium
L-Tryptophan
b6
beta blocker
ashwaghanda

some in this list you can stack and trial

Also try take 1-2 hour before bed start reducing liquids 3 hours before bed prevent waken to pee to much during the night start turning of lights get into the dark watch some tv as this can help cause sleepiness read a book soft pillows

Common stack is
5htp
melatonin
gaba
magnesium
zma
cbd oil

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

Hey moderators. One of the things I do, is research topics like this and write comprehensive articles about them with the science linked.
I wrote a four part series called 'The better sleep series'. There's a lot of really useful and unique things in there that can and have helped people.
Would it be ok to post it in here for people to read if they choose to?

darrenG10

darrenG10

Hey moderators. One of the things I do, is research topics like this and write comprehensive articles about them with the science linked.
I wrote a four part series called 'The better sleep series'. There's a lot of really useful and unique things in there that can and have helped people.
Post everything you’ve written even better for everyone too read

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Of course mate, I'm sure it would be beneficial to the group

Mindtomuscle

I’m going through this now sleep is shit!
I’m ok going to sleep just can’t stay there
Usually go bed about 10pm ish but from 2.30am every day wake up and toss and turn for the rest of the night, end up getting up most mornings at 4am
Any thoughts on what I could do? Any help appreciated

darrenG10

darrenG10

Usually go bed about 10pm ish but from 2.30am every day wake up and toss and turn for the rest of the night, end up getting up most mornings at 4am
If you haven’t tried any the above give it a try mate I wouldn’t start going on any other medications as they can make you feel even worse hungover feeling the next day

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
I've always been a great believer in melatonin. Worked well particularly when I was working shifts.

S

Sluggerp

Strom Support Max Neuro PM works a treat for me. Used to take me 2 hours to get off to sleep but 30-40 mins after taking that I’m out like a light.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Strom Support Max Neuro PM works a treat for me. Used to take me 2 hours to get off to sleep but 30-40 mins after taking that I’m out like a light.
How do you feel in the morning is it easy getting out of bed or do you feel hungover

S

Sluggerp

How do you feel in the morning is it easy getting out of bed or do you feel hungover
Absolutely fine mate. Been taking it for about 6 weeks now and it’s made a massive difference to my sleep. Feel no ill-effects from it and getting out of bed is no problem 👍

darrenG10

darrenG10

Absolutely fine mate. Been taking it for about 6 weeks now and it’s made a massive difference to my sleep. Feel no ill-effects from it and getting out of bed is no problem 👍
That sounds brilliant might invest in this and try it too

Bensif

Bensif

I find valarian root is really effective and doesn’t give you that groggy feeling in the morning.

L

Littletodd

Melatonin is great but not to be relied on IMO.

If I’m really struggling I’ll put a podcast on and listen to it, you’ll kind of focus on and off it as you enter light sleep (hopefully)

I personally listen to SYSK (stuff you should know) they do loads ranging from 30-120 mins