UK labs at the moment

TurtleSwag

TurtleSwag

Hi guys new member here. Just taking down notes good labs at the moment. After looking at forums have came to conclusion that Titan, Dunning, and Driada have good feedback.

Has anyone came across those / used them and what do you think?

Cheers

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Welcome mate!

Been using Dunning exclusively now for quite some years, most transparent and honest lab you will find and can not fault a single med that I have tried (pretty much tried the entire range over the years)

They test their raws and have lab reports to back up what’s in the vials.

I have heard of titan and good things as well but not tried them as no need to.

Drida is a new one on me sorry.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Hi guys new member here. Just taking down notes good labs at the moment. After looking at forums have came to conclusion that Titan, Dunning, and Driada have good feedback.

Has anyone came across those / used them and what do you think?

Cheers
Welcome buddy

dunning all range is good tren hex most faked steroid tested not long ago and was legit plus overdosed if memory is correct proof that a lab backs up what it provides as 99 of the labs out there do not produce hex at all even if label claims.

Titan another U.K. lab on the scene

Other won’t not sure off

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Driada aren't UK.
Dunning and Titan both have a reasonably strong/loyal following at the moment.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Been using Dunning exclusively now for quite some years, most transparent and honest lab you will find and can not fault a single med that I have tried (pretty much tried the entire range over the years)

They test their raws and have lab reports to back up what’s in the vials.

Well, I guess that answers the question I asked you privately a few days ago :cool:

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Well, I guess that answers the question I asked you privately a few days ago :cool:
My bad, totally forgot to reply read it as I I got in the car and meant to when I got home but to be fair mate there was nothing much different on that private message that we hadn’t discussed quite some months back if you recall?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

My bad, totally forgot to reply read it as I I got in the car and meant to when I got home but to be fair mate there was nothing much different on that private message that we hadn’t discussed quite some months back if you recall?

It's cool mate. I didn't realise both conversations were about the same subject.
It initially sounded like there was another trusted option you knew about I always like to have as many alternate options as possible if they're trustworthy ;)

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

I've new here but have been injecting on and off for the last 11 years. Currently I'm liking Titan and SG for oils and Advar for orals. Used an awful lot of labs in the past. Also rate Chiron NPP200.

G

Glimmer

Ive used every labs gear out there.. NOTHING... and i repeat... NOTHING comes close to the stuff that dunning is putting out there. The trestolone aka ment is just incredible.
the anavar and primo exceptional. i like titan labs because prices are better, but dunning are pricier but quality superior.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Used Dunning in the past but now Titan or SG for UK labs. Cat Cafe are also excellent but are based in Germany not that it means anything ..

I hear a lot of good things about Dunning labs but they seem to be a small operation with a closed network of buyers, like Chiron, whose circle I used to be in.

I've seen bloods from someone on Cat Café test and they were through the roof. I might give them a go for the cycle after next.

G

Glimmer

I've seen bloods from someone on Cat Café test and they were through the roof. I might give them a go for the cycle after next.

Both Titan and Cat Cafe are decent. Cat Cafe isn't currently accepting any more UK customers but Titan are just as good and they offer discounts for testing of their gear. They display a standard of transparency, confidence and integrity rarely seen.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Both Titan and Cat Cafe are on another level compared to the rest. Cat Cafe isn't currently accepting any more UK customers but Titan are just as good and they offer discounts for testing of their gear. They display a standard of transparency, confidence and integrity never seen before.

What's your reason for highlighting a small German lab/source (twice so far) that don't even accept UK customers now? The OPs question was about UK labs. I can give you a solid list of about 7 top shelf European sources (time served and respected without advertising on open source forums) but the OPs question wasn't about European labs and sources.

"on another level" ? That was amusing.

Last edited:
SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Also forgot about Advar - I tried their Test P - it was very good and their orals very consistent. Tried their Dbol, Anadrol, WInstrol, all good.

IMG 20221015 074220 1

Last edited: