Who the hell are you?

Sentinel

Sentinel

Nope, not me answering the door whilst on Tren - Just a simple thread to see which user is which as we've been through a few forums and sometimes names. I changed my mine from Sentinel in the old forum(s) to Abs-Sent for a couple of years, partly due my tendency to bugger off for months at a time without posting, partly because of my snoopy now ex-wife knowing my UN and not wanting her cyber-stalking on some of my ... hobbies 😄

So I'm back to Sentinel now and wanted to see if I'm treating old friends like strangers because I don't recognise their new name! Although, if you're keeping things on the down low then that's cool too as ^^ you can see. ;)

Think of it as a multi-generational Roll Call. Come at me chaps! 😁

Animalchin

Animalchin

What's up people, Animalchin here, been kicking around in A few forums mainly quiet due to been out of the game for some time but always been reading posts getting info trying to get inspiration. Was in the Bodybuildimg muscle and fitness forum from the start. Oh and in the wickr groups. I'm probably a lot like Sentinel and his Ab-sent name. Hopefully I can get fired up again.

Sentinel

Sentinel

What's up people, Animalchin here, been kicking around in A few forums mainly quiet due to been out of the game for some time but always been reading posts getting info trying to get inspiration. Was in the Bodybuildimg muscle and fitness forum from the start. Oh and in the wickr groups. I'm probably a lot like Sentinel and his Ab-sent name. Hopefully I can get fired up again.
Hey chap! Yep, I'm just getting back into it now reasonably consistently but I fell off the horse HARD! Struggled/struggling to get my arse down to the gym enough but it's slowly happening and I'm rediscovering the "old me" a bit. Stick with it bro!

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Good to see some fresh names starting to post after a really quiet 2022 on here.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Yea agree, it's quiet but ticking over.
Welcome back Animalchin good to see you over here.

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back bud, hope all is good.

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Ac! welcome back!