Your favourite mass gain shake

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Either bought or home made, what is it?

Currently having 2 x scoops of DY nutrition mass game changer, with a pint of full fat milk and 2 x scoops of blended oats.

@charliethomas You still have the recipe for that 1k calorie shake lol?

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

ON Serious Mass I used for years, pretty much from the start.. So for about 10 years. Recently I got tired of feeling like a bloated whale so I moved to WHEY protein for the first time... I'm on a cut at the moment so the drop in calories hasn't felt to bad. More hungry to say, but I've lost some fat and that bloated "power belly" that I like to call it. Can't wait to add it back in to my diet when this cut is finished. I love the full feeling that it used to provide to my muscles.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
ON Serious Mass I used for years, pretty much from the start.. So for about 10 years. Recently I got tired of feeling like a bloated whale so I moved to WHEY protein for the first time... I'm on a cut at the moment so the drop in calories hasn't felt to bad. More hungry to say, but I've lost some fat and that bloated "power belly" that I like to call it. Can't wait to add it back in to my diet when this cut is finished. I love the full feeling that it used to provide to my muscles.
One I have never tried and I have tried most to be fair mate.

Heard mixed reviews on taste with that stuff though, how would you rate it out of 10?

Yeah mate, whey is just like a glass of water once you’ve been on the thick mass shakes lol

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

One I have never tried and I have tried most to be fair mate.

Heard mixed reviews on taste with that stuff though, how would you rate it out of 10?

Yeah mate, whey is just like a glass of water once you’ve been on the thick mass shakes lol
I'm very picky mate with the taste of proteins. It almost has to taste like a milkshake overwise I can't drink it.. I like to look forward to my protein drinks after training.. I'd defo give it a 8/10. I've tried many different mass gainers and for me ON Serious Mass is probably the best tasting one for me... I did try Mutant Mass years ago and that was good, but they changed the formula and made it taste horrible, it was like trying to drink sludge.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I'm very picky mate with the taste of proteins. It almost has to taste like a milkshake overwise I can't drink it.. I like to look forward to my protein drinks after training.. I'd defo give it a 8/10. I've tried many different mass gainers and for me ON Serious Mass is probably the best tasting one for me... I did try Mutant Mass years ago and that was good, but they changed the formula and made it taste horrible, it was like trying to drink sludge.
Will give it a go in the future then mate as I like them to taste “milkshakey” too
Mutant mass original was lovely 😊

darrenG10

darrenG10

Warrior mass gainer full since using it highly recommended added with milk and nessquick.

I used too make this but prefer warrior mass.
1 carton eggwhites
150g oats
80g peanut butter
50g honey

ImJOE

ImJOE

2 scoops of clear whey raspberry and cranberry protein
2scoops of oats
2 scoops of strawberry carte d'or ice cream
Some semi skimmed milk
And some frozen mixed berry fruits

Tastes just like a milkshake/smoothie dont know exactly how many calories but stuff is Lovely on a bulk

T

Thecoms

I like Cnp pro max chocolate , add oats , banana and peanut butter 😊

S

Sidlittle

love mutant mass. Always tasted fkn awesome especially strawberry banana

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I like Cnp pro max chocolate , add oats , banana and peanut butter 😊
I used that for years mate but have you tried the Time 4 nutrition range?

Even better bud 😉

Guy who founded it worked for CNP for many many years and left to start up this company

Flavours are insane and range is great