Your Simple days eating for getting big

Robnking19

Robnking19

How you all doing ,, just wondering whats your simple days eating plan for gaining size

Just don't know if mines is anywhere near should be or just need to keep going with it
Here is mine

8am bowl protein porridge&shake 42protein

9am double expresso few hash browns

10.30 footlong subway double meat (tuna)
Shake 42g protein

1pm 1 breast chicken&rice veg shake

3pm 1 breast chicken&rice veg and shake

6pm dinner

Is this just shit poor if so feel free to give me a simple no frills eating plan someone HELP
Next 12 weeks want to gain as much size as possible..

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

How you all doing ,, just wondering whats your simple days eating plan for gaining size

Just don't know if mines is anywhere near should be or just need to keep going with it
Here is mine

8am bowl protein porridge&shake 42protein

9am double expresso few hash browns

10.30 footlong subway double meat (tuna)
Shake 42g protein

1pm 1 breast chicken&rice veg shake

3pm 1 breast chicken&rice veg and shake

6pm dinner

Is this just shit poor if so feel free to give me a simple no frills eating plan someone HELP
Next 12 weeks want to gain as much size as possible..

As long as you consume complex carbs with most meals (and moderate-high protein) you will add size steadily on a cycle if you don't over train and you get plenty of rest. If you really want to pack on mass quickly the easiest way is a dirty bulk. If you start gaining too much fat...just do more cardio but keep dirty bulking/calories high.
Your meal plan looks fine to me. No frills/basic.

Robnking19

Robnking19

As long as you consume complex carbs with most meals (and moderate-high protein) you will add size steadily on a cycle if you don't over train and you get plenty of rest. If you really want to pack on mass quickly the easiest way is a dirty bulk. If you start gaining too much fat...just do more cardio but keep dirty bulking/calories high.
Your meal plan looks fine to me. No frills/basic.
Yes was worried just eating thing was not cutting it new cycle to get big strange thing is . i just done 12 weeks before a little break on rip to get rid of a stubborn alcoholic 9months pregnancy solid looking belly to then need to want to gain... the joys . Did try gainer/protein shakes Decent ones but after one your floored can move off the sofa feels like u been hit with a bus i cant do 1/3 of them a day lol ...so found usn ones with at-least serving 42grams protein witch go down like water

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I’d download MyFitnessPal and start tracking a few days eating.

I don’t know what your activity levels are like but probably aim for around 3500 calories a day

Are you carrying much BF at that height/weight ratio if you don’t mind me asking?

Robnking19

Robnking19

I’d download MyFitnessPal and start tracking a few days eating.

I don’t know what your activity levels are like but probably aim for around 3500 calories a day

Are you carrying much BF at that height/weight ratio if you don’t mind me asking?
Body fat low don't know how low but no 6pack showing yes so hard to pack them calls in dirty bulk and smash cardio if getting flabby might be a whole lot easier just to get them cals in

Robnking19

Robnking19

Body fat low don't know how low but no 6pack showing yes so hard to pack them calls in dirty bulk and smash cardio if getting flabby might be a whole lot easier just to get them cals in
According to this but this way off

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Yes was worried just eating thing was not cutting it new cycle to get big strange thing is . i just done 12 weeks before a little break on rip to get rid of a stubborn alcoholic 9months pregnancy solid looking belly to then need to want to gain... the joys . Did try gainer/protein shakes Decent ones but after one your floored can move off the sofa feels like u been hit with a bus i cant do 1/3 of them a day lol ...so found usn ones with at-least serving 42grams protein witch go down like water

Have you tried making your own shakes using unflavoured whey, powdered oats, water, and your own flavourings like banana nesquik or cocoa powder etc? They're easy to digest and light on the stomach and convenient if you want to increase/decrease the cals/macros to specific ratios on a calculated eating plan.

If the USN is working for you...stick with that but decide at the start of the cycle what your end goal is and stay focused on that 100% for at least the first 4-6 weeks. You might get a bit bloated in the belly on a pure mass cycle but it will mostly likely just be water retention not fat gain.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
If it’s lowish then I would be inclined to lean bulk rather than dirty bulk but if your genuinely not too bothered about BF then you can be a bit more relaxed.

I dirty bulked for years just to force them calories in but as said above home made shakes and things like that are much better than kebabs and pizzas.

Pint of blue top milk, bananas, nut butters, yoghurts, oats you’d be surprised how tasty they can actually be plus the money you’ll save making your own is a bonus.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Pint of blue top milk, bananas, nut butters, yoghurts, oats you’d be surprised how tasty they can actually be plus the money you’ll save making your own is a bonus.

Shakes like that are staple healthy substitute meals for me these days (I especially like whey/water with blueberry, cocoa, honey, oat powder, and roasted salted almonds) but a shake like that will never taste as good as a 12" meat feast pizza and garlic bread or a 10 piece KFC bucket with fries, beans, coleslaw, and gravy. Don't even get me started on curries, chinese, and kebabs mate :)

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
A mate of mine who competed at the highest level, during the off season ate everything he could get his hands on.
Fast food burgers, pizzas, chippies etc.

I asked his advice when I was relatively new to bodybuilding how to get bigger, his advice was "eat like fuck".
I thought he was taking the piss but soon realised he wasn't.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

A mate of mine who competed at the highest level, during the off season ate everything he could get his hands on.
Fast food burgers, pizzas, chippies etc.

I asked his advice when I was relatively new to bodybuilding how to get bigger, his advice was "eat like fuck".
I thought he was taking the piss but soon realised he wasn't.

That sounds like me back in the day when I was chasing 20 stone on the scales (but I've never been interested in competing).
I was easily on 10,000-15,000 cals daily but food and powders were a lot cheaper back then. A typical day for me would've looked something like this:

6-8 whole eggs, 6 bacon, 4 toast, CNP Promass.
N-Large2.
Half a big roast chicken, mashed spuds, veg, white rice, gravy, a pudding with custard or cream, CNP Promass.
N-Large2.
10oz steak, pepper sauce, mashed spuds, veg, white rice, a pudding with custard or cream, CNP Promass.
N-Large2.
Micellar Casein before bed. Maybe some biscuits.

Takeaway pizzas, fish and chips, and curries, were all regularly on the menu too. The only things I avoided were chocolate bars, fizzy drinks, and processed junk food.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
That sounds like me back in the day when I was chasing 20 stone on the scales (but I've never been interested in competing).
I was easily on 10,000-15,000 cals daily but food and powders were a lot cheaper back then. A typical day for me would've looked something like this:

6-8 whole eggs, 6 bacon, 4 toast, CNP Promass.
N-Large2.
Half a big roast chicken, mashed spuds, veg, white rice, gravy, a pudding with custard or cream, CNP Promass.
N-Large2.
10oz steak, pepper sauce, mashed spuds, veg, white rice, a pudding with custard or cream, CNP Promass.
N-Large2.
Micellar Casein before bed. Maybe some biscuits.

Takeaway pizzas, fish and chips, and curries, were all regularly on the menu too. The only things I avoided were chocolate bars, fizzy drinks, and processed junk food.
Prolabs N-Large 2 I drank gallons of the stuff.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I never got near 20 stone, was 18 at my heaviest but that was ridiculous.
Was out of breath walking up a flight of stairs & just about passing out tying my shoelaces.

I was just over 19st of bulk at my heaviest and in really shit condition too but that was far enough for me for similar issues as yours (especially breathing or trying to do any type of serious cardio). I was getting injured constantly too from trying to lift heavier and heavier weights and my knees literally couldn't cope with the excess body weight even just going for short walks. It was fun while it lasted but I'm much happier and healthier now being a lot lighter.