any idea when chiron orals are due out?

D

didsmith123

Afternoon gents,

Anyone have any info for when chiron will have their oral range out? their info banner still says july? (didnt want to call it anyother way in case against the rules for sourcing)

many thanks and regards

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

The Chiron team would be able to answer that question better than anyone on here mate. If you need some goodies and that lab isn't ready yet....just go and get what you need off another source.

D

didsmith123

no doubt...have tried to communicate with them but not responding...normally don't worry as i know people can be busy but first time trying them but will bounce back to my normal source and scoop up what i need...just a proper fishing expedition....edit...not on here..just with them if you know what i mean lol

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

have tried to communicate with them but not responding..

That doesn't sound good to me and would put me off as a buyer.
I'm sure when they've got their shit together it will soon spread across the forum they live on that orals are for sale..

D

didsmith123

lol i know exactly which one you mean....cheers mate..appreciate it

darrenG10

darrenG10

Only issue they don’t lab test like what’s happening now not that it’s always needed but you never know when raws go bad in purity

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Only issue they don’t lab test like what’s happening now not that it’s always needed but you never know when raws go bad in purity

It's really strange that they won't ever test anything isn't it mate. A lab test costs about £100 so all they need to do is sell 2-3 vials from a batch to cover their testing costs.

darrenG10

darrenG10

It's really strange that they won't ever test anything isn't it mate. A lab test costs about £100 so all they need to do is sell 2-3 vials from a batch to cover their testing costs.
It really is at first they sound good but zero testing how does anyone know ?

anyone that used got photos how they look so they look impressive or natural

Dunning titan labs all test products 2 U.K. labs that are only doing it

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

It really is at first they sound good but zero testing how does anyone know ?

anyone that used got photos how they look so they look impressive or natural

Dunning titan labs all test products 2 U.K. labs that are only doing it

I ran 2 bottles of their test a few years back but it's not a brand I'd bother buying again now. Chiron aren't even making any effort to offer a good quality service/products that can be properly trusted. I bet all the long ester oils are just different doses of test e and the short ester oils are all different doses of test p lol :sneaky:

They've definitely got something to hide.

D

didsmith123

excellent help chaps...put me right off it to tell the truth..lack of comms is always a concern plus really wasnt sure the site i was looking at was kosher either and now lads on here..who i trust implicitly..such as yourself..are casting doubt..so thats will do for me nicely....have been using up the last dg gear ive got and will probably switch to rohm for my injectables now....trust my source completely and i've heard theres been a concern lately over rohm but like i said i trust my source and in this day and age trust is everything

once again chaps many thanks and regards

darrenG10

darrenG10

I ran 2 bottles of their test a few years back but it's not a brand I'd bother buying again now. Chiron aren't even making any effort to offer a good quality service/products that can be properly trusted. I bet all the long ester oils are just different doses of test e and the short ester oils are all different doses of test p lol :sneaky:

They've definitely got something to hide.
Absolutely spot on it’s just odd best way to make money have a few clients you sell bunk gear too easy cash in lol

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Have I used them? No

Would I ever use them if my long term source ever retired or I got stuck? Yes

Chiron seem to of been around quite a while now, easily five years or more?
which in this day and age is like a century in the UGL world lol

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
You can do a simple melting point test to check purity for pennies if you have the equipment.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

You can do a simple melting point test to check purity for pennies if you have the equipment.

Well yes that's another option for them but not much good to guys on forums who want to see official results.
If you've got a small pan, glass beaker, hob, decent digital probe/thermometer, and 20 minutes spare to get the beaker to the exact temperature you need, it's easy to do a basic melting point test for most raws.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Out now I am led to believe, small range indeed would be good to hear some none biased feedback for once but I’ve stuck with the same lab for many years now and not one oral has ever let me down nor am I am in any doubt they ever would.
Plus I’m a much bigger fan of caps over tabs.

D

didsmith123

Out now I am led to believe, small range indeed would be good to hear some none biased feedback for once but I’ve stuck with the same lab for many years now and not one oral has ever let me down nor am I am in any doubt they ever would.
Plus I’m a much bigger fan of caps over tabs.
have managed to source some chiron var to add to my cruise and have been on about a week now....not much to report so far im afraid i usually notice var working around the 2 week mark for myself....the tabs are very small and had to check with another user to verify their size as im use to var being abou tthe size of a paracetamol tab lol and these are like a very small antihistamine...for what its worth i did notice a back pump during yesterdays session and as my fluid and sodium intake are in check i thought hello here we go as i suffer terrible back pumps from var and dbol...ill check back in next week which will be week 2 - 3 and keep the chaps updated

regards

K

Kompany4

Staff member
the tabs are very small and had to check with another user to verify their size as im use to var being abou tthe size of a paracetamol tab lol and these are like a very small antihistamine...
Wouldn’t let that put you off mate, I’d hazard a guess the amount of raw oxandrolone powder used is tiny and the rest is just a filler/binder, they probably just have a very decent press.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Wouldn’t let that put you off mate, I’d hazard a guess the amount of raw oxandrolone powder used is tiny and the rest is just a filler/binder, they probably just have a very decent press.

It's interesting that this lab can manage to buy a commercial 3k-5k press but still can't manage to do £100 lab tests for each new batch of oils or orals.....

K

Kompany4

Staff member
It's interesting that this lab can manage to buy a commercial 3k-5k press but still can't manage to do £100 lab tests for each new batch of oils or orals.....
Sorry mate I know zilch about them or most other labs to be honest, I’ve used the same guys exclusively now for as long as i can remember.
Maybe they trust their supplier and don’t feel the need to do so?
I know I would though for the sake of £100