any idea when chiron orals are due out?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Sorry mate I know zilch about them or most other labs to be honest, I’ve used the same guys exclusively now for as long as i can remember.
Maybe they trust their supplier and don’t feel the need to do so?
I know I would though for the sake of £100

Too many reps and shills pushing and promoting this lab at the moment. It annoys me to be honest.

darrenG10

darrenG10

So far, you seem to be a genuine user of the brand. My comment wasn't aimed at you directly and was more about what gets said about the brand on "those 2" other forums.
You ever speak of titan on mesorx mate very good lab.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
So far, you seem to be a genuine user of the brand. My comment wasn't aimed at you directly and was more about what gets said about the brand on "those 2" other forums.
Thankfully this place never has nor I doubt ever would be like those type of places, that's why I enjoy to hear feedback about other labs out there but only from the guys on here be it coming from themselves or friends of theirs that may be using said labs.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

You ever speak of titan on mesorx mate very good lab.

I got banned off Meso 6 months ago mate because I PM'ed some members there and tried to get them to register on Ironsport but Millard didn't like that. I just lurked there since and read but couldn't post.

D

didsmith123

fair enough mate....my bad...and many thanks for pointing out to the mods about that other thing that got deleted.....proper schoolboy error getting my personals banded all about like that and would have been none the wiser until it got pointed out..appreciate it

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

fair enough mate....my bad...and many thanks for pointing out to the mods about that other thing that got deleted.....proper schoolboy error getting my personals banded all about like that and would have been none the wiser until it got pointed out..appreciate it

No probs ;)

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Yeah, was nice work that from FF. Exactly what this place has always been about- Having each others backs!!!