Barbell Rows (proper form).

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
These numbers are huge by anyone's standards mate,

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

took a year off came in front squated 300kg very gifted in strength

I'm not trying to insult you by asking this question and I'm not calling you a liar either but I have to be honest and say that I find your comment hard to believe (but not impossible). When you say "front squat" are you talking about the lift with your arms crossed, overhand grip, barbell balanced on your front delts. and squatting down to almost parallel?

I couldn't even lift 300 off the rack like that.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I'm not trying to insult you by asking this question and I'm not calling you a liar either but I have to be honest and say that I find your comment hard to believe (but not impossible). When you say "front squat" are you talking about the lift with your arms crossed, overhand grip, barbell balanced on your front delts. and squatting down to almost parallel?

I couldn't even lift 300 off the rack like that.
I didn’t squat that lol never have most is 260 I’m not focusing on weight I feel less is best even barbell row 2 plate max

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I didn’t squat that lol never have most is 260 I’m not focusing on weight I feel less is best even barbell row 2 plate max

But what about your mates front squat form using 300? Does he front squat the way I imagine a front squat should be performed?

Barbell front squat cross arm grip

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Yeah he used the safety bar too the guys unbelievably strong he goes to ultra flex and kuba etc get pretty jealous when he’s lifting supposedly he walks away

He must be a proper fucking beast !!