Cheat meal day

• Thread starter Functional Fitness
  • Start date
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I like to have a break from monotonous eating plans and indulge myself once a week so tonight it's going to be BBQ spare ribs from the chinese for starters and then a special mixed kebab from the greeks for main course. There's an interesting looking burger/charcoal/smokehouse takeaway opened up on the high street near me recently so that's on my "to do" list for next Sunday :giggle:

K

Kompany4

Staff member
New Greek place near me and most of the grilled or kebab stuff looks mega healthy, well healthier anyway for a takeaway.

Cheat day for me (although won’t be for a long time now) entails pretty much the entire Mumbai spice menu

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
For me its a KFC 4 piece original recipe meal. The kids love KFC too so its more of a family day.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
For me its a KFC 4 piece original recipe meal. The kids love KFC too so its more of a family day.
Like my kids then mate, the amount of times we’ve had it on a Sunday yet I’ve opted for a plain rice box and Pepsi max (no salad dressing either)
The colonel sure knew how to season his chicken

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

New Greek place near me and most of the grilled or kebab stuff looks mega healthy, well healthier anyway for a takeaway.

Cheat day for me (although won’t be for a long time now) entails pretty much the entire Mumbai spice menu

Kebabs are really healthy (with the exception of donner meat) so anything grilled with a fresh side salad is usually my 1st choice for a takeaway. Curry is 2nd, Chinese/Thai 3rd, and then it's the slippery slope down the road to fish-n-chips, KFC, Burger King, Macdonalds, Pizza.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I love a KFC bucket on ocassion but the grease is insane at some of their outlets.

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

I have a cheat day, and it's always on a Saturday. I eat what I want, or I don't eat. It's just a way at giving myself a rest from diet.

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
I like to have a break from monotonous eating plans and indulge myself once a week so tonight it's going to be BBQ spare ribs from the chinese for starters and then a special mixed kebab from the greeks for main course. There's an interesting looking burger/charcoal/smokehouse takeaway opened up on the high street near me recently so that's on my "to do" list for next Sunday :giggle:
yum!!
i LOVE chinese food, its my fav.
sweet and sour chicken,egg fried rice, satay chicken skewers, chicken and sweetcorn soup. dam theres goes the diet..

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

My Friday night treat.

Beef Rendang with Jasmine Rice and curried crab claws.

T

Thecoms

Steak with home cooked chips , Mrs also does burgers , but low fat mince , so more like a pate ?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Oh sorry mate, I forgot that you're on that crackhead diet trying to achieve 4% b/f LOL

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I'm having a bit of a strange cheat meal tonight but it's one of my favourite meals from when I was a kid and I've not had it for years.

Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney Pie with Heinz Baked Beans and Crinkle Cut Oven Chips.

I'm drooling just thinking about it lol

Shopping

darrenG10

darrenG10

Can’t beat cream eggs or chocolate buttons had them lastnight I try too control myself as I could binge eat used too eat a full cheesecake and chocolate cake before bed and Jaffa cakes chips crisps everyday noodles curry sauce chicken rice 2 packs of cookies

8 McDonald’s cheese burgers 4 times a week etc lol just total crap but that was the excuse of bulking 😂

darrenG10

darrenG10

Today

Meal 2 post W
500g potatoe
400g chicken
400g baguette
100g coronation chicken sandwich filler pickle gherkin
8 paprika rice cakes < or 12 full pack