Current Cycle, what you guys running?

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
So im still at that unsure stage, on what im doing this year.
1 minute, im thinking it would be good to get ready for a showing in the over50s, and then some kidney pain later, i think actually ill just spend this year staying alive.

So i was running.
trestolone (ment) 50mg eod
npp 100mg eod
test prop 100mg eod

but in usual fashion, i changed this cycle just 3 weeks in after suffering some major bloat.

so the change is...
test prop 100mg eod
tren hex 100mg eod

really low dosages, and more concentration on the diet.
will take a new look at it all in another month.

How about you guys? whats the plan, and what are you currently running?

C

Centreback05

Currently cycling TTM 330 and some Test Enan with some hgh. Have cut weight mostly fat around the stomach.
Hoping to do an over 50's show around September.

L

le140878

Nothing exciting to report here, just on a cruise dose of 250mg sust a week, until I get bloods done

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
Currently cycling TTM 330 and some Test Enan with some hgh. Have cut weight mostly fat around the stomach.
Hoping to do an over 50's show around September.
this would be fantastic. is this Ste? mate, consider a journal if you do, would love to follow your progress
Growth Growing GIF by Insecure on HBO

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
The plan for me is too push bodyweight up past 300 287 as of today goal would be a leanish 330

Currently on
1500 test
750 eq
600 deca
400 mast e

Foods sitting at 6200-6500

Will start my log in here soonish the road too 300 plus.
inspiring Daz!!!

the daily show boom GIF

ImJOE

ImJOE

just about to start within the next couple weeks as long as bloods come back ok..

Start weight
103-105kg
Goal 110kg but mainly focusing what the physique is looking like more so than chasing the weight.

Currently 125mg a week of sust a week

Going to start

250 sust a week
50 test prop eod
Primo 300mg a week
50mg proviron ed
5iu hgh 5 days on 2 off

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Gen x
Been impressed with it, haven't noticed any difference from the more expensive ansomone which I took for a while.

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
Gen x
Been impressed with it, haven't noticed any difference from the more expensive ansomone which I took for a while.
thats what i was hoping to hear, great, thanks.

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

Test 2g, and 1g Deca.

Was using Tren Ace but got tired of the cough and feeling p*ssed off all the time... So I switched over to something that makes me feel good. Can't beat good old Deca. Everything just feels so much lighter and smoother. No more aching painful joints.

Might give Tren another try in the summer. Maybe an even lower dosage this time.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Test 2g, and 1g Deca.

Was using Tren Ace but got tired of the cough and feeling p*ssed off all the time... So I switched over to something that makes me feel good. Can't beat good old Deca. Everything just feels so much lighter and smoother. No more aching painful joints.

Might give Tren another try in the summer. Maybe an even lower dosage this time.
Agree with you on the deca, it’s all I ran for years mate but these days I can be called in for bloods randomly so can’t risk it.

More than happy with 3ml per week of NPP though for six weeks here and there 😊

SpartanUK

SpartanUK

Currently running:-
Rip 150, 3 x 1ml per week
Anavar 100mg per day
Proviron 50mg per day
Was 5iu Gen-x per day M-F, but upping it to 10iu as of this week.

SpartanUK

SpartanUK

Test 2g, and 1g Deca.

Nothing like a bit of Deca to lubricate them aching joints lol

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Last run was for six weeks

100mg Prop M/W/F
100mg NPP M/W/F
50mg Anadrol pd tapped out week 3 😣

Put some very good size back on as was my first stack in over 3 years.

Next run will be

Test Prop 50mg EOD

40mg Injectable Sdrol M/W/F- Not ran this before and eager to see how it fairs sides wise to the oral version, will most probably taper up to that 40mg and start at 20mg.

gkinaidis

gkinaidis

Running 30 mg Dunning Labs Testosterone Phenylpropionate every day. Really like it! Currently 87kg, still strong and lean. Focus on stamina and explosiveness. Thank you for the invite to the forum guys!!!

C

cosmufc

Test 125mg x3 mon wens sat
primo 100mg x3 mons wens sat 50mg proviron ED
gonna change to a monday thursday pin as ive just got some 150mg primo in

Bensif

Bensif

600mg sustanon
300mg tren blend (mostly hex)
150mg Masteron
50mg anavar training days
2x 200mg ipam

Dieting down currently with a carb cycling approach, 1 high day per week.

I don’t tend to push doses when dieting UNLESS it’s going into a comp.