Current Cycle, what you guys running?

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

The plan for me is too push bodyweight up past 300 287 as of today goal would be a leanish 330

Currently on
1500 test
750 eq
600 deca
400 mast e

Foods sitting at 6200-6500

Will start my log in here soonish the road too 300 plus.
Some proper size on you there Daz, feckin BOOM indeed!

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

Running 30 mg Dunning Labs Testosterone Phenylpropionate every day. Really like it! Currently 87kg, still strong and lean. Focus on stamina and explosiveness. Thank you for the invite to the forum guys!!!
Good to see you again my old friend

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

30mg Test E ed
100mg Tren E ed
Bringing in the NPP this week as food goes up and my log book gets nasty
Some Anadrol and or Anavar will be a nice addition when I get paid and if wifey doesnt hold on to every single penny this month.... no feckin joke!

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Test 2g, and 1g Deca.

Was using Tren Ace but got tired of the cough and feeling p*ssed off all the time... So I switched over to something that makes me feel good. Can't beat good old Deca. Everything just feels so much lighter and smoother. No more aching painful joints.

Might give Tren another try in the summer. Maybe an even lower dosage this time.

I swore I'd never use deca again but you're selling it to me now lol

C

Centreback05

this would be fantastic. is this Ste? mate, consider a journal if you do, would love to follow your progress
Growth Growing GIF by Insecure on HBO
Sorry not been on for a while. Life has been hectic! But yeah, thinking of a first timers show in September! Just for the experience! Will see where I get on the current cycle. 😁

M

Micktb

Just my trt plus

30mg test pp daily
15mg tren hex daily

Pinned via slin pins

Works out 210mg test pp
105mg tren hex

All bloods and health markers are great on this stack tbh