Gear compared to back in the day

darrenG10

darrenG10

These are by far one of the strongest drols it’s still made and fairly cheap can walk into Turkish pharmacy and buy them for £8 a box all never be in Turkey though sadly 26C75CA2 3FEF 4BC6 BA99 7ECFE0D390DA

K

Kompany4

Staff member
These are by far one of the strongest drols it’s still made and fairly cheap can walk into Turkish pharmacy and buy them for £8 a box all never be in Turkey though sadly View attachment 95
Best mate gave me 3 boxes of these that he picked up with a load of growth whilst getting his teeth done.
The dentist actually made the call and gave him directions to the chemist lol
Great Anadrol 👍🏻

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

These are by far one of the strongest drols it’s still made and fairly cheap can walk into Turkish pharmacy and buy them for £8 a box all never be in Turkey though sadly View attachment 95

Just noticed one of my sources still got these in stock.
£125 for 100 though ! No thanks :eek:

A

ash123

been to Turkey about 12 times beautiful country probably going this summer but hopefully all the covid restrictions have lifted a bit as they are still wearing masks

AndroLabs

AndroLabs

Last time I was In Turkey I got a load of primo (y)
l live in Turkey, a lot of Turkish pharmacy products re made by ug labs in Turkey, one of them busted 3 years ago with a lot of Balkan , Bayer Primobolan, Proviron, Organon Sustanon 250 ect. be carefull when you buy Turkish pharmacy products

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

l live in Turkey, a lot of Turkish pharmacy products re made by ug labs in Turkey, one of them busted 3 years ago with a lot of Balkan , Bayer Primobolan, Proviron, Organon Sustanon 250 ect. be carefull when you buy Turkish pharmacy products

God damn, it's like candy to my eyes...

T

TheDoc

What legit pharma grade products can you get in turkey these days? When i went years ago you could buy quite a bit no problem and all with individualised serial qr codes on.

AndroLabs

AndroLabs

What legit pharma grade products can you get in turkey these days? When i went years ago you could buy quite a bit no problem and all with individualised serial qr codes on.
in fact, as Turkish citizens, even we cannot trust pharmacies. Because they sell them in pharmacies with fake qr codes. Only official pharmaceutical warehouses affiliated to the Ministry of Health are safe.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

in fact, as Turkish citizens, even we cannot trust pharmacies.

That's not good news to me. I very occasionally use a Turkish source for pharma amps/pct meds etc that he says he buys direct from your pharmacies and he even sends me photos as proof.

Only official pharmaceutical warehouses affiliated to the Ministry of Health are safe.

So are Turk citizens able to walk in and buy from these official warehouses?

T

TheDoc

Just for reference if any other members are going on holiday. Im in turkey now and you can buy real gear all with legit unique qr codes on direct from the pharmacies. Rimobolan is super hard to find as they havent been producing it much lately. You can however find aspen sustanon, some of those anapolons but again hard to find and doesnt seem to be much stock left. Tiromel, arimidex, Tamoxifen, clomid, hgh is all available.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Just for reference if any other members are going on holiday. Im in turkey now and you can buy real gear all with legit unique qr codes on direct from the pharmacies. Rimobolan is super hard to find as they havent been producing it much lately. You can however find aspen sustanon, some of those anapolons but again hard to find and doesnt seem to be much stock left. Tiromel, arimidex, Tamoxifen, clomid, hgh is all available.

I'm 99% sure you are Dr Zeige from bygone times?
Right or wrong? Don't be a pussy !

T

TheDoc

Who the fuck is Dr Zeige 😆

I might be Professor Zoidberg from Futurama though. Wooop woop woop wooooop wooooooooooop