Intra workout to help progress training do you use ?

darrenG10

darrenG10

T

Thecoms

I think there have been so many supplements introduced over the years , I bought into some of them when I first started , I believed the hype and marketing.
Most products did nowt for me ?
Now all I use are pre workouts and protein powder in my overnight oats ….

darrenG10

darrenG10

I think there have been so many supplements introduced over the years , I bought into some of them when I first started , I believed the hype and marketing.
Most products did nowt for me ?
Now all I use are pre workouts and protein powder in my overnight oats ….
This is what we need more hands on proof over studies I believe most supplements aren’t worth the money but there is some reason for intra if used with insulin gh l carntine things do change

Animalchin

Animalchin

I read that purple wraath was quite a good one but you need and extra .5 scoop to get the benefit. Never tried it myself as it seemed quite expensive.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I use this .. USN BCAA+ Power Punch £29.99 at Dolphin Fitness

Watermelon is the flavour I usually go for. I don't know if it actually does offer any of the supposed benefits of instant BCAA's while training but it's so refreshing I'm hooked on it now ..
Go for eaa that way you get bcaa in it £10 for 500g unflavoured on dolphin fitness bcaa isn’t worth it when you can get eaa full compete amino acid profile plus cheaper mate.