My boss slapped me and it's all on CCTV.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

My response was something similar to this clip so next week is going to get interesting lol.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Slapped for what? Are you still working there?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

To cut a long story short lads…The manager is a really camp/gay fella and he’s very touchy/feely with some of the staff and he’s also a bit too friendly/personal for my liking. I’m still the new guy in the job so I’ve kept my head down and taken a little bit of mild bullying (mental not physical) but the manager has been getting worse and worse and he’s always on my case about something so he has been testing my patience tbh.

Anyway, on the day of the incident there was only me and him in the office and he started getting cocky about the slow speed I was entering data into spreadsheets as he apparently needed the documents completed quicker. He came and stood behind me and watched over my shoulder for about 5 minutes and kept saying I was too slow at data entry. I explained that I wasn’t a speed typist/receptionist and I was working as fast as I could but his reply was to tell me that I wouldn’t be in the job for long if I didn’t speed up. That proper triggered me so I told him to enter the fuckin data himself if he wanted the spreadsheets completed lighting fast but at that point the daft twat thought giving me a clip round the back of the head would be a good idea. I spun around in my chair, grabbed him by his shirt collar/tie, and pinned him to the wall with a quick warning to never lay his faggot hands on me again.

Monday morning I arrive back to work and straight away get dragged into a serious meeting with HR and a Senior Area Manager. I was asked my side of the story and then told to leave the building as I was under suspension pending a review. On Friday I was given the green light to return to work next week but I’ve been issued with a first and final warning for gross professional misconduct ?!?!?!

I didn’t punch the daft twat so it’s ridiculous that I’ve got a final warning just for defending myself.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
I agree mate, it is ridiculous but unfortunately that's the way work places are these days. Woke rules, HR & management will be very apprehensive about upsetting the gay guy, hence your misconduct warning.

Years ago, that would never have happened.

Animalchin

Animalchin

Surely he should of getting a warning for clipping you first, especially if its on CCTV.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Surely he should of getting a warning for clipping you first, especially if its on CCTV.

I don't know if he got the same warning but he's still got his manager job so obviously not sacked for a physical assault. I could make a big deal out of this if I really wanted to but I can't be fuckin arsed.