DELTS
rear cable 3x20 23kg
rear delt high cable 3x15 18kg
front db 3x12 20kg

Last edited:
K

Kompany4

Staff member
Not that it matters at all Daz but how long on average would you say your sessions are mate?

darrenG10

darrenG10

End of week 5
UPDATE

last Sunday leg started to hurt on the Monday woke up little hard to move it knew right away internal bleed had to stop blood thinner medication (apixban) and it got better as the week went on now fully healed had several internal bleeds through the years lasting months and not being able to walk for over a month

Bloods came back okay ck elevated
Liver
Kidney
Cholesterol
ck

Blood pressure
156/73
^
need a cuff and monitor it they won’t do it if it’s a home one either

As of Friday started feeling a bit unwell just mild aches then after Saturday it hit hard woke up Sunday full flu symptoms body joint aches and today feeling it so will rest until better

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Crap that mate :(

Lot of it going around at the minute, I’m full of a cough and sore throat/runny nose

5 days out from a 4 year waited surgery ffs lol

Got to go for their covid swabs tomorrow as well then isolate until Friday, might send my brother just to be safe lol

I’ll try dig out a flu help stack Matt wrote up when the pandemic hit, helped many with these symptoms mate!!

darrenG10

darrenG10

Crap that mate :(

Lot of it going around at the minute, I’m full of a cough and sore throat/runny nose

5 days out from a 4 year waited surgery ffs lol

Got to go for their covid swabs tomorrow as well then isolate until Friday, might send my brother just to be safe lol

I’ll try dig out a flu help stack Matt wrote up when the pandemic hit, helped many with these symptoms mate!!
Mate so happy for you long wait finally it’s all most here and then a nice big rest and get it feeling perfect plenty turmeric for the inflammation bpc157 tb500 for healing

That be good mate cheers
Well boy in gym Monday felt I’ll loaded up on painkillers just to get in few days later big Dougie felt bit I’ll boy I normally get some sessions with I’ll with the flu for a week now me lol it’s been about in that gym gutted though been going well minus that bleed which is healed now but to then be out now sucks no injects or anything just plenty water and eating

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
As of Friday started feeling a bit unwell just mild aches then after Saturday it hit hard woke up Sunday full flu symptoms body joint aches and today feeling it so will rest until better
Sorry to hear that mate, cold/flu shit always happens to me, mid cycle every time guaranteed.
Best thing is just accept it and rest-up, come back even stronger 💪 get well soon big man :)

darrenG10

darrenG10

Sorry to hear that mate, cold/flu shit always happens to me, mid cycle every time guaranteed.
Best thing is just accept it and rest-up, come back even stronger 💪 get well soon big man :)
Appreciated mate

darrenG10

darrenG10

Be back in the gym tomorrow slight flu or not can’t take more time of got work to do and that’s get back in and train I cannot take it being out was hard enough with lockdown and everything else only place I’m happy all die training lol.

Let’s go.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Be back in the gym tomorrow slight flu or not can’t take more time of got work to do and that’s get back in and train I cannot take it being out was hard enough with lockdown and everything else only place I’m happy all die training lol.

Let’s go.

You're a hardcore mofo mate :)

I like to think that I'm dedicated to training but TBH it doesn't take much these days for me to need a day off and find a justifiable excuse for not training lol

K

Kompany4

Staff member
You're a hardcore mofo mate :)

I like to think that I'm dedicated to training but TBH it doesn't take much these days for me to need a day off and find a justifiable excuse for not training lol

Sounds like you’ve done more then your fair whack over the decades mate, I’m probably going to be similar when I get a little older

The fact your still at it though is very good, I couldn’t of done Darren’s sessions when I was 19-21 yrs old lol

Hope your on the mend anyway @darrenG10

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Sounds like you’ve done more then your fair whack over the decades mate
Indeed I have mate but don't look at me like I'm some sort of old withered grandad ready for a coffin and a funeral.
I've got another 10 years left in me before I get to that stage :)

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Indeed I have mate but don't look at me like I'm some sort of old withered grandad ready for a coffin and a funeral.
I've got another 10 years left in me before I get to that stage :)
It was a compliment mate, learn to bloody take one lol, there are not set limits on how long we should be doing this for
Walter O’Malley is somebody who gives me inspiration to be doing this sport well into older age which leads me to always repeat myself in saying “age is just a number”
Oh and in no way am I comparing you to big Walt here lol