My TB-500 and BPC-157 log

K

Kompany4

Staff member
So, with much help from the good man that is @SpartanUK I have decided to go down the route of peptide healing, or attempting too anyway.

There is a thread on here somewhere about my tennis elbow and taking many months out of the gym to give it some much needed rest and hopefully eliminate the problem once and for all.

Now I know it hasn't exactly been a real long time just yet but it has had a very decent rest and when I say rest, I haven't even carried a bag of shopping with my right arm or poured the kettle (extreme maybe but these are the lengths I am going to, to try and get it healed up)

I haven't tried lifting anything whatsoever but I know for a fact, this pain has not improved in the slightest, in fact I would say it is exactly the same as before I ceased training :(

Now after hearing nothing but positive results from very trusted guys, I am giving it a bash for three weeks, maybe more but three weeks is the aim for now.

Spartan has worked out all my dosages and frequencies and has advised site injections (closer to the problem area the better)

All jabs will be subcutaneous with a microfine insulin needle and the protocol will be below.

Just running this log on here to help keep track of things myself really and to give some insight or help to others in case you have been debating having a run of it yourself or are intrigued to see how/if it works.

I know this isn't some kind of miracle in a bottle but the injury I am treating it with isn't exactly a snapped tendon or rotator cuff detachment.

So, the protocol will be:

TB500, 1ml, twice a week for two weeks, alongside 14 tics (0.14ml) of BPC-157, twice a day for three weeks, I'm hoping as the TB kicks-in and starts reducing inflammation, the BPC can then get to work trying to heal the injury.

Spartan has also worded me up saying if after three weeks there is no improvement, then it might not be the type of injury that will benefit from it, but if it does improve then to order another three vials of the BPC and repeat for a maximum of three more weeks.

DOSAGE/RATIO:

2ml BAC water to 1 x TB-500 5mg vial
2ml BAC to 1 x BPC-157 5mg vial

I will draw up 1ml of TB500 (so this will be 2.5mg of TB500) and stick it in my tummy subcutaneous, Then the same again three days later, giving me a weekly dose of 5mg.

Next I will draw up the BPC-157 to 14 tics on the insulin needle giving me 350mcg per shot.

This will be done twice a day am/pm totalling 700mcg and repeated daily as close to the elbow pain as possible seven days per week.

And that's it guys, I have got nothing to lose and potentially much to gain.

Once again, a massive thank you to @SpartanUK for his time, effort and genuine concern as always.

I look forward to updating you all soon and will each day (even if not much to report) if possible.

Peace out guys.

K4

darrenG10

darrenG10

Amazing mate got the absolute best genuine guy helping you only positives from this bud 💪

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Good luck mate. I have used this combo myself for a dodgy rotator cuff and it helped massively.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Good luck mate. I have used this combo myself for a dodgy rotator cuff and it helped massively.
Cheers Matt, Coming from someone like yourself mate I am even more encouraged and positive now

darrenG10

darrenG10

Also when fully better
forearm training

Full stretch on cable arm straight in front and curl down

Then reverse stand behind arm at ear and curl forward

Finally standing upright arm at your side curl upward this will fully stretch the elbow issue helps mine massively

K

Kompany4

Staff member
23/6/22

First shot of TB500 1ml
Pre bed (Just fell this way) Next shot will be Monday same dose, Not done sub-q for years, forgot they can sting like a biatch!

------------------------------------------------------

24/6/22

9am First shot of BPC 350mcg, will aim for 9pm later for second dose.

Upper outer forearm, right near the elbow sub-q, tiny little bubble in skin so massaged it straight after, all good guys.

8pm Second shot of BPC 350mcg same area

25/6/22

8am BPC 350mcg (third shot)

6pm BPC 350mcg (fourth shot)

(This post will be filled in every day via the edit option, that way any questions/comments and general chat can just go below :) )

Thanks for reading and contributing guys, very early days obviously so not much to fill in or report as of yet, but I will just add that the peptides themselves are totally pain/discomfort free which is good.

Oh and I shaved a big patch on my arm where I pin so I can clean and see properly when pinning, Feels nice actually keep finding myself rubbing it not been that smooth since I was 11 years old lol.
26/6/22

7am BPC 350mcg (fifth shot)

Not too sure if it is placebo or not but underneath my elbow where 30% of the pain is coming from, this "throb" has massively reduced where it has been for so long, very interesting :)

@SpartanUK thoughts bud?

7pm TB500 x 1ml (Second dose, although I only managed to draw out 0.8ml after trying and trying to get the remained out I gave up)
PLUS

BPC 350mcg (sixth dose)

MONDAY 27/6/22

6:30am BPC 350mcg (sixth shot), slight bruising around the elbow/forearm now from the pinning, been a long time since I done anything sub-q but I’m assuming this is all normal and can still inject the target zone and not hit the bruising so all good.

10pm BPC 350mcg

TUESDAY 28/6/22

5am BPC 350mcg (Seventh shot) Bruising looks horrific now lol black and blue in one big patch, doesn't hurt whatsoever but I'll go above and outside it now, I will still be close to the target area.

10pm BPC 350mcg (eighth shot)

WEDNESDAY 29/6/22

First “progress” update, my earlier thoughts this week regarding the slight effects in my elbow being a placebo definitely was not the case.

Woke up today and no dull ache when I brushed my teeth and even banged the elbow on the window cill with what would be seen as a slight tap to many but would normally murder to me.

This stuff I believe is starting to work or at least have an effect and I have a couple of more weeks to go at yet.

By no means am I getting ahead of myself here but I know every bit of pain and what area I have in my body and the underside throb has definitely subsided, is this the part that prevents me from training? No, but it is a very welcomed relief.

Looking very promising guys that’s for sure.

4:30am BPC 350mcg (ninth shot)

8:15pm BPC 350mcg (tenth shot)

Thursday 30th June

6am BPC 350mcg (eleventh shot)

22:30pm BPC 350mcg (twelve shot) along with 1ml shot of TB-500 (third dose) stomach shots still

Friday July 1st

5:30am BPC 350mcg (thirteenth shot)

7pm BPC 350mcg (fourteenth shot)

Saturday July 2nd

3:30am BPC 350mcg (fifteenth shot)

8:45pm BPC 350mcg (sixteenth shot)

Sunday July 3rd

Missed morning dose fuming!!!!

4pm BPC 350mcg (seventeenth shot)

9pm BPC 350mcg (eighteenth shot)
Along with fourth and potentially final dose of TB-500 1ml

Monday 4th July

8am BPC 350mcg (nineteenth shot)

19:05pm BPC 350mcg (twentieth shot)

UPDATE BELOW AFTER THAT SHOT

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Also when fully better
forearm training

Full stretch on cable arm straight in front and curl down

Then reverse stand behind arm at ear and curl forward

Finally standing upright arm at your side curl upward this will fully stretch the elbow issue helps mine massively

Nice one mate, will hit you up if that's ok when I get back to it all?

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck Komp, hope it goes well bud, like you say nothing to lose and everything to gain.
No reason not to think it won't help given the experience of the guys who have tried this previously with success in particular @SpartanUK
Big thanks for taking the time and sharing this as a log, this kind of real-life, first-hand experience inc protocol, timings, etc is invaluable 👏👏👏

K

Kompany4

Staff member
So far so good fellas, I update the original post for updates by the way using the edit function hence why there may not be any notifications or new post displayed on the home page 👍🏻

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Ok guys so I am eleven days into this protocol and I must say (and quite confidently) that so far so frickin good!!!

The underneath of the boney elbow bone (the tip, excuse my lack of anatomy terminology) has completely stopped throbbing and aching)

The outer arm around the forearm and 90 degree bend if you are looking at a birds eye view where the majority of my pain is a constant always has now reduced massively also, I know the inner bone pain is also improving because as I’m walking on my crutches and putting all my weight through my arm there is no pain or “stab” in that elbow bone.

Very encouraged by what has already gone on and what lies ahead with quite a few jabs left to go at until the three week completion mark (I hope) is up.

All being/going well when the three weeks are up I will be having one more week of rest and then I will be able to or hopefully start back at the gym and do some bits and pieces but being very sensible.

August 8th is the return aim date but I’m not getting ahead of myself because we can set ourselves up for disappointments if things happen out of our control but at the same time it is nice to have goals or dates to go for.

Massive respect to all that have followed so far and commented and of course @SpartanUK

Stay tuned guys more to follow :)
K4

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Glad to hear you're getting better K4. I've never used peptides apart from a few short blasts with IGF1LR3 a long time ago so this is interesting info for me. I got scared of peptides after watching `Crank` as I didn't fancy being Chev Chelious witth the `chinese shit` floating around in my system lol :LOL:

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Well chaps, first off let me apologise for this log I promised to fill out daily just coming to quite an early abrupt end.

I extended the run of BPC by a further two weeks as it was feeling great and it lined up with finishing off with a week away (giving me more rest)

So today is finally the day………

Since July 2021 the tennis elbow crippled me, I stop started in the gym multiple times and then back in march made a thread on here and completely gave it up.

Then this thread was created and I commenced with the peptide injections.

Feeling great in many ways and can’t thank @SpartanUK and also @darrenG10 enough for their help and encouragement along the way.

Today after what has felt like a ten year hiatus from lifting (think it was March this year I called it a day)
I will be going in and doing some bits and pieces.

I know the exercises to avoid or the trigger ones should I say, So I will literally just be going around each machine today doing 6-8 extremely light reps on them all and making note of what was ok and what if any, gave me a twinge.

Same with the free weights and barbells.

Kind of nervous because after so much rest and so many injections if I was to feel something straight away then I will be retiring from this sport that I have loved since high school.

I shall update you all later and thank you all who followed and have read and once more I apologise about the log not being filled in, life gets mega busy and tough out of the blue at times but I’m back :)

Peace out lads x

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Well chaps, first off let me apologise for this log I promised to fill out daily just coming to quite an early abrupt end.

I extended the run of BPC by a further two weeks as it was feeling great and it lined up with finishing off with a week away (giving me more rest)

Since July 2021 the tennis elbow crippled me, I stop started in the gym multiple times and then back in march made a thread on here and completely gave it up.

Feeling great in many ways and can’t thank @SpartanUK and also @darrenG10 enough for their help and encouragement along the way.

Today after what has felt like a ten year hiatus from lifting (think it was March this year I called it a day)

I know the exercises to avoid or the trigger ones should I say, So I will literally just be going around each machine today doing 6-8 extremely light reps on them all and making note of what was ok and what if any, gave me a twinge.

Kind of nervous because after so much rest and so many injections if I was to feel something straight away then I will be retiring from this sport that I have loved since high school.

I shall update you all later and thank you all who followed and have read and once more I apologise about the log not being filled in, life gets mega busy and tough out of the blue at times but I’m back :)

Peace out lads x

Good luck mate. Take it easy with the training !

darrenG10

darrenG10

Peace out lads x
Defiantly go easy bud machines no dumbbell that flared mine machine cables feel good and not heavy high rep low rest

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Went absolutley amazing lads, mega chuffed right now not a single twinge, well only one but quickly stopped and adjusted and was much better.

It was all about a taster/trial session see what movements I can and can not do and what my max limits are.

Session below and safe to say my ego days are long behind me and I couldn’t care less, I know for a fact once I raise these reps now I will be in that burn zone no danger :)

—————————————————————-

Smith machine flat bench
Bar only- Fine
5kg a side x 10 reps Fine
10kg a side x 10 reps Fine
15kg a side x 10 reps Fine

Smith incline press
Bar only- Fine
10kg a side x 10 reps Fine (this felt real heavy)
15kg a side x 10 reps Fine (moved well but definitely my limit for max weight from here on in)

Smith machine seated overhead press
(Nervous for this one elbow wise)

Bar only- fine
5kg a side x 10 Fine
10kg a side x 10 Fine but that’s my max, no twinge but could tell to leave it at that weight.

Dumbbell front raises

2.5kg x 10 Fine

5kg x 10 Fine (leaving it there for now, no twinge but 7.5’s may be a little too much for the tendons with such a long lay off)

Cable cross overs upper

3 x 10 at 14 kg all fine

Dumbbell side raises

2.5kg x 10 Fine
5kg x 10 Fine
Left it there with these too.

Seated cable row

Peg 3 (14kg) x 10 Fine
Peg 4 (18kg) x 10 Fine

Lat pull down wide bent end attachment

Peg 4 (weight printing faded so unsure) x 10 for 3 sets

Dreaded tricep work now

Tricep V bar pull down

Peg 3 (14kg) x 3 reps, dropped the weight to 9kg x 15 much more comfortable on the elbow

Tricep rope pull down

Peg 2 (9kg) x 10 Fine done for 3 sets

Dumbbell bicep curls

5kg per hand x 10 Fine
7.5kg per hand x 10 Fine

Hammer curls exact same as above and will
Not increase this weight for a long time if not at all.

Over the moon with that session, ran out of time but got the basics all checked out and passed the test, tomorrow I will be trying the seated shoulder machine press
Seated chest machine press and dumbbell bench presses.

It’s good to be back!!!!!

darrenG10

darrenG10

Went absolutley amazing lads, mega chuffed right now not a single twinge, well only one but quickly stopped and adjusted and was much better.

It was all about a taster/trial session see what movements I can and can not do and what my max limits are.

Session below and safe to say my ego days are long behind me and I couldn’t care less, I know for a fact once I raise these reps now I will be in that burn zone no danger :)

—————————————————————-

Smith machine flat bench
Bar only- Fine

Smith incline press
Bar only- Fine
15kg a side x 10 reps Fine (moved well but definitely my limit for max weight from here on in)

Bar only- fine
5kg a side x 10 Fine
10kg a side x 10 Fine but that’s my max, no twinge but could tell to leave it at that weight.

Dumbbell front raises

2.5kg x 10 Fine

5kg x 10 Fine (leaving it there for now, no twinge but 7.5’s may be a little too much for the tendons with such a long lay off)

Cable cross overs upper

3 x 10 at 14 kg all fine

Dumbbell side raises

2.5kg x 10 Fine
5kg x 10 Fine

Seated cable row

Peg 3 (14kg) x 10 Fine
Peg 4 (18kg) x 10 Fine

Dreaded tricep work now

Tricep V bar pull down

Peg 3 (14kg) x 3 reps, dropped the weight to 9kg x 15 much more comfortable on the elbow

Tricep rope pull down

Dumbbell bicep curls

5kg per hand x 10 Fine
7.5kg per hand x 10 Fine

Over the moon with that session, ran out of time but got the basics all checked out and passed the test, tomorrow I will be trying the seated shoulder machine press

Yesss mate great session 💪💪

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member

—————————————————————-

Smith machine flat bench
Bar only- Fine

Smith incline press
Bar only- Fine

Bar only- fine
5kg a side x 10 Fine

Dumbbell front raises

2.5kg x 10 Fine

Cable cross overs upper

3 x 10 at 14 kg all fine

Dumbbell side raises

2.5kg x 10 Fine
5kg x 10 Fine

Seated cable row

Peg 3 (14kg) x 10 Fine
Peg 4 (18kg) x 10 Fine

Dreaded tricep work now

Tricep V bar pull down

Tricep rope pull down

Dumbbell bicep curls

5kg per hand x 10 Fine
7.5kg per hand x 10 Fine

This put a huge smile on my face! :)
Great to hear you're back at it mate and your enthusiasm is infectious, keep on keepin' on Komp 💪