Need movie recommendations

J

jennyferraynor

Looking for movies similar to Richard Linklater’s Tape (2001) and Catherine Hardwicke’s Thirteen (2003). I love the cinematography and the way the cameras are super low quality which makes the film look gritty and I can’t find any other low-budget movies that do that.
Plot doesn’t really matter as long as there’s no gore or it’s not an action movie. A good soundtrack would be a bonus too. Thanks!

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Looking for movies similar to Richard Linklater’s Tape (2001) and Catherine Hardwicke’s Thirteen (2003). I love the cinematography and the way the cameras are super low quality which makes the film look gritty and I can’t find any other low-budget movies that do that.
Plot doesn’t really matter as long as there’s no gore or it’s not an action movie. A good soundtrack would be a bonus too. Thanks!

I'm a massive fan of movies and cinematography so your post intrigued me but I just watched a few trailers from this genre and was really disappointed (n)

Arnold

Arnold

If you're looking for an interesting movie for the evening, you should definitely watch Guy Ricci's Gentlemen (watch free on httрs://sоap2dаy-1.cоm/). It's a fascinating movie with an interesting plot and a great cast. Well-written dialogues and plot twists will win the heart of every connoisseur of good value. I can recommend Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer. The story of the outstanding physicist who gave the world the nuclear bomb.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Gentlemen

That's a good movie if you like Guy Ritchies' filming style. Operation fortune ruse de guerre is also very clever. I've seen all his films and enjoyed them all.

GJack

GJack

If you like mystical horror films, you'll love The Pope's Exorcist (2023): "Follow Gabriele Amorth, the Vatican's leading exorcist, as he investigates the possession of a child and uncovers a conspiracy the Vatican has tried to keep secret." Of course, a classic exorcist is much better, but I really like Russell Crowe. You can watch it if you like that actor too.

Last edited:
ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
The Next 3 Days with Russell Crowe is well worth watching.