Older man vs younger woman (relationships) ?

• Thread starter Functional Fitness
  • Start date
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I've got a recent story to tell here but I'll wait for opinions first...

Animalchin

Animalchin

Fuck that, I love the Gilfs. Aye give them a good walloping but not relationships.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Fuck that, I love the Gilfs. Aye give them a good walloping but not relationships.

Thing is though mate, I'm really old fashioned and I've never shagged around. I always get to know girls/women and then start an exclusive relationship. It's all different now though isn't it and casual sex is normal for a lot of people.

I was in a dentist about a week ago and literally within a few seconds of leaving one of the nursing assistants came running up to me in the street, gave me a scrap of paper with her mobile on it, said "call me", and then ran back to the surgery. No other conversation...just "call me". She was a pretty little thing to (probably about 20-30 years old) and I'm getting tempted to maybe call or text her but if I start something with this younger woman and get attached to her, but she only wants to bang my mature bones for a few weeks/months, I'll just end up with my head fucked when she stops answering calls/texts lol

Animalchin

Animalchin

Well if you know that from the beginning, I'd just bang her brains out. Keep the old cogs going. Just remember to keep that in mind.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Cheers for the replies lads. Made me look at things from a different angle than I usually do. I've sent her a funny/friendly text to get a conversation going and will see what happens next...

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Be honest and up front with her about what it is you want or see.

We get one life, so live it with no regrets.

Either text her or don’t but if a part of you wants too then go with it.