Question for admin/mods

• Thread starter Functional Fitness
  • Start date
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I posted a general topic about netflix/prime yesterday and the topic got deleted. My account title has now changed from being a member and I am now just a guest.

What did I do wrong? I don't understand why I've been demoted?
Several other of my posts have also been deleted. I'm confused?

Sorry if I've broke a rule.

Last edited:
Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mate,
The the Netflix thread was a duplicate, there's already one with that title, that's the only reason it was deleted.
No other posts have been deleted.
Moved maybe...
In terms of your membership, no one is getting demoted and there is nothing wrong with your membership.
I just checked and you are listed as a member not a guest, if you are seeing something different let me know and I'll get it fixed? Feel free to DM me and also send me a screen-grab if poss?

We are continually carrying out small behind the scenes 'housekeeping' to ensure all members have the same user experience and there may be slight changes as we continually try to improve the forum in the background.
You may also notice the occasional thread moving place and new forums appear as we move forward and grow, this is to keep things well organised and easy to navigate topics.

Absolutely no rules broken mate & sorry if any confusion was caused :)

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Hi Mate,
The the Netflix thread was a duplicate, there's already one with that title, that's the only reason it was deleted.
No other posts have been deleted.
Moved maybe...
In terms of your membership, no one is getting demoted and there is nothing wrong with your membership.
I just checked and you are listed as a member not a guest, if you are seeing something different let me know and I'll get it fixed? Feel free to DM me and also send me a screen-grab if poss?

We are continually carrying out small behind the scenes 'housekeeping' to ensure all members have the same user experience and there may be slight changes as we continually try to improve the forum in the background.
You may also notice some threads moving around and new forums appear as we move forward and grow, this is to keep things well organised and easy to navigate topics.

Absolutely no rules broken mate & sorry if any confusion was caused :)

No probs mate. All good in da hood lol