Sleeping Pills/Relaxants

• Thread starter Functional Fitness
  • Start date
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Hopefully this isn't breaking any rules?

Has anyone got any legit sites for things like Ambien etc?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Wakey Wakey you bunch of faggots. Surely someone can hook me up with a sleeping pill source lol.

I've actually managed to get them prescribed by my GP but he will only issue them in a 2 week supply, under review, due to my apparent mental instability and suicide risk :ROFLMAO:

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
I had zopiclone prescribed years ago when I worked nightshirt & couldn't sleep during the day.
Was an argument with GP every time I needed a refill.
Even more difficult now that they are class c.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I had zopiclone prescribed years ago when I worked nightshirt & couldn't sleep during the day.
Was an argument with GP every time I needed a refill.
Even more difficult now that they are class c.

I can see this causing me a lot of aggro if I have to book a GP appointment every 2 weeks just to get a repeat prescription or a phone consultation for 14 pills (n):mad:

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
I can see this causing me a lot of aggro if I have to book a GP appointment every 2 weeks just to get a repeat prescription or a phone consultation for 14 pills (n):mad:
I had to make appointment everytime I needed more mate. They wouldn't prescribe over the phone.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

GPs are bonkers. I've got easy access to guns and bullets and almost every Class A drug on the planet so I could kill myself very quickly if I was in that state of mind. What's the big deal with giving me a full bottle of sleeping pills lol ?

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
GPs are bonkers. I've got easy access to guns and bullets and almost every Class A drug on the planet so I could kill myself very quickly if I was in that state of mind. What's the big deal with giving me a full bottle of sleeping pills lol ?
Correct, I had the misfortune to be seen by a locum Dr on one occasion. She refused to prescribe my usual 7.5mg tabs & would only prescribe 3.75mg tabs. I informed her that I would just take 2 at a time, but didn't make any difference.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Correct, I had the misfortune to be seen by a locum Dr on one occasion. She refused to prescribe my usual 7.5mg tabs & would only prescribe 3.75mg tabs. I informed her that I would just take 2 at a time, but didn't make any difference.

They will need to make some hard decisions with me if they want to deny me sleeping pills for an extended period as the alternative is I start drinking more alcohol at night again to relax. I've cut back on the booze drastically for the last few months but I can't sleep at night anymore now and often I'm awake for 23 hours. This means I have to load up on caffeine the next day just to go to work but all this hassle is messing with my life now and making me crazy and my blood pressure is through the roof. I've had to blag my GP on 2-3 occasions so far over the last few months just to even get these pills prescribed and so he believes I'm an alcoholic now that needs to drink a full bottle of spirit every night just to deep sleep (I don't actually though). I wonder how he will handle this in 2 weeks time when I ask for a repeat ongoing prescription to deal with a serious alcohol withdrawal problem/inability to sleep. Will he prefer I drink myself to death or pop a pill at night when I feel like I need one? We shall see lol

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Good luck

Can you share your experience/knowledge using zopiclone as that's the med I picked up yesterday.
I tested half a pill last night with a bit of booze but I honestly can't even remember what happened after that.
Best nights sleep I've ever had lol

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
My preferred choice when it comes to sleeping pills. I've tried them all at one time or other but always come back to zopiclone.

I took them initially years back when I was nightshift & couldn't sleep during the day.

I still kept a stock of them though even when I stopped working nightshirts & I found them excellent for helping you sleep during high pressure/stressful times at work.

I still take them now occasionally when I feel I need a good night's rest. Half a pill is generally sufficient for that.

Never really suffered any side effects & was never left with a hangover feeling the following day.

The only thing I would be careful of is that they can be too easy to take if you know what I mean, it would be very easy to become reliant on them.