Smart watches

Mindtomuscle

Always had an Apple Watch to go with me phone but it’s just broke so wanna try something else
What is everyone using?
pros and cons etc
what’s best but not stupid amount of money

Bensif

Bensif

I’ve got a Polar Vantage V2. Very, very good watch for sport / training. I use this with a polar h10 chest strap. I’ve also owned their A370 and A360. I really couldn’t recommend polar more if you want a watch purely to track training.

If you want more every day features, it’s either the Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch.

Mindtomuscle

Just looked them up they look good but would have to save for a while 😂🤣 cheers

B

BertyB

I'm using a Garmin vivoactive 4. Mid priced watch.. had no issues with it. Has GPS for walks and runs etc.. can track exercises in the gym.. although that's a bit gimmicky.. somehow it can tell difference between squats curls bench press etc etc. Loads of exercise selections for the pulse tracking like rower stepper treadmill etc.. or just plain cardio.it also tracks your sleep. I went from never wearing a watch at all.. to never having it off.

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
im on garmin as well, did have the fenix which was an awesome watch, but now changed to garmin solar.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I think over the next few years these will be big with even better technology than now it will track so much

M

Mitchb

Staff member
I use Samsung galaxy works well with my phone and apps