per week

Thinking of adding eq 900mg per week

Whats your thoughts add more or take little
Positive answers would be appreciated.. theres all-ways one

Lab using is cenzo for all

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

What's the reason for laying things out like that and why so much test? How many cycles under your belt?
Mon/Tue/Fri injection schedule with various esters?
Add EQ into the mix? Have you considered the oil volume?

I don't like this cycle at all. No offence. Too much gear.

Robnking19

Robnking19

What's the reason for laying things out like that and why so much test? How many cycles under your belt?
Mon/Tue/Fri injection schedule with various esters?
Add EQ into the mix? Have you considered the oil volume?

I don't like this cycle at all. No offence. Too much gear.
Yeah was thinking too much gear tbh also just what was recommended just was wanting some thought's..
1 cycle under belt been trest/tren/mast
If this was you what would you tweek or add or take away and many hits per week,, just looking for any positive input and ppls own thoughts ,,thanks

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Mate you've done 1 previous cycle & your considering doing that much gear.
If the gear you have is genuine, that quantity & volume could lead to serious health problems, its far too much.

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

One cycle and you want to inject 1700mg of Test a week? When I see a cycle like this I think one thing, shit diet and you're using the drugs to make up for that fact. The highest I ever went was around 1500mg and that was years after running cycles. It was stupid and I never will ever run that much again.. Instead of injecting loads of steroids fix your diet, you can take all the steroids in the world, but if your diet is shit no amount of steroids will ever make up. For your first few cycles you don't need more then 600 / 500mg of Test. in fact I know people who have never been over 600mg in decades of using steroids. And you certainly don't need Tren the strongest steroid out there in a second cycle either. Keep it simple..

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Yeah was thinking too much gear tbh also just what was recommended just was wanting some thought's..
1 cycle under belt been trest/tren/mast
If this was you what would you tweek or add or take away and many hits per week,, just looking for any positive input and ppls own thoughts ,,thanks

At your level of experience I would probably run test on it's own at a moderate dose (300-600 or 250-500 per week) or I would stack it with 1 other injectable using a similar ester/similar dose. You don't really need 3-4 compounds at your level and you don't need different esters in the same cycle.

If you want to use test e I suggest you use mast e or tren e at the same time. Likewise, if you want to use tren ace or mast prop I suggest you use test prop or phenyl-prop at the same time. This will make your injection schedule a lot easier and help to maintain stable blood levels throughout the cycle.

Robnking19

Robnking19

Thanks everyone that messaged ive took all fed back on board appreciated

Robnking19

Robnking19

So what's the cycle going to be now? Same or different?
in the process of reading reading so many different answers // amounts & what juice to take .. but for sure diet most definitely needs improved ..

TMT 375
2 hits a week 2ml a time
50mg var per day

So much to choose from but am ready to rock with anything ...

Youtube forms google reading listening
Whats the best cycle and gains you have done and got from just out of curiosity??

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

TMT 375
2 hits a week 2ml a time
50mg var per day

So still at 1.5g test on your 2nd cycle. Too much gear. Doesn't bother me though. Go for it if that's what makes sense in your own head.

Whats the best cycle and gains you have done and got from just out of curiosity??

16 week Test/Deca/Dbol/GH (mass builder with a solid diet and strict training).
No off-cycle period.
Cruised for 16 weeks on TRT then hit the same cycle again.
Don't ask me about doses !!! I've been doing this for 35 years (on and off).

Robnking19

Robnking19

So still at 1.5g test on your 2nd cycle. Too much gear. Doesn't bother me though. Go for it if that's what makes sense in your own head.

16 week Test/Deca/Dbol/GH (mass builder with a solid diet and strict training).
No off-cycle period.
Cruised for 16 weeks on TRT then hit the same cycle again.
Don't ask me about doses !!! I've been doing this for 35 years (on and off).
A might just consider this and have a pop nothing to lose everything to gain

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Over 3g's of gear for only your second cycle?
And thinking of adding almost another gram of EQ to that!?
Assuming the gear is accurately dosed its way too much gear imo and you could make yourself pretty ill.
What are you trying to achieve? What's your goal? Are you competing?
Is your training and diet on point? These 2 items are more important to have dialed in, than high volumes of gear.
I'm a firm believer to always try to use the least amount of gear possible for the best results with minimum side effects, if you go and throw the kitchen sink at only your second cycle, where you going to go next? 5g a week?

Robnking19

Robnking19

Over 3g's of gear for only your second cycle?
And thinking of adding almost another gram of EQ to that!?
Assuming the gear is accurately dosed its way too much gear imo and you could make yourself pretty ill.
What are you trying to achieve? What's your goal? Are you competing?
Is your training and diet on point? These 2 items are more important to have dialed in, than high volumes of gear.
I'm a firm believer to always try to use the least amount of gear possible for the best results with minimum side effects, if you go and throw the kitchen sink at only your second cycle, where you going to go next? 5g a week?
Hi Trainings on point diet poorish ., first protocol to sort that and getting locked loaded to go again am ready full steam as just wasn't eating enough ,,adding the eq in after doing some research was to increase my appetite majorly. Not competing just to look and feel good tbh replaced gym with alcohol the last 4/5month and its been amazing and with putting maximum effort into gym wanting the maximum out it ., who where better to ask any questions than a form like this

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Trainings on point diet poorish ., first protocol to sort that and getting locked loaded to go again am ready full steam as just wasn't eating enough ,,adding the eq in after doing some research was to increase my appetite majorly. Not competing just to look and feel good tbh replaced gym with alcohol the last 4/5month and its been amazing and with putting maximum effort into gym wanting the maximum out it ., who where better to ask any questions than a form like this
Like your positive attitude mate and good luck with whatever cycle you choose to go with and welcome to the forum.
Maybe consider MK-677 which is reported to have a positive effect on Ghrelin levels, stimulating appetite, might be easier on your body than a gram of eq/wk. Maybe GHRP-2?

Robnking19

Robnking19

Like your positive attitude mate and good luck with whatever cycle you choose to go with and welcome to the forum.
Maybe consider MK-677 which is reported to have a positive effect on Ghrelin levels, stimulating appetite, might be easier on your body than a gram of eq/wk. Maybe GHRP-2?
Mk-677 here comes some google bashing lol and thank you very much

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

might be easier on your body than a gram of eq/wk.

I'd rather take a few hits off a spliff and get the munchies than shoot 900mg EQ p/week just to stimulate appetite LOL.

Thankfully though I've got no issues with appetite...unless I've been drinking alcohol the night before.

Robnking19

Robnking19

I'd rather take a few hits off a spliff and get the munchies than shoot 900mg EQ p/week just to stimulate appetite LOL.

Thankfully though I've got no issues with appetite...unless I've been drinking alcohol the nigh
Lol few hits of a spilff id be up a tree hidden from any civilisation rocking back and forward,,

Robnking19

Robnking19

Each 1ml of Omnadec 400 contains;

Testosterone Blend (Sustanon) 200mg

Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) 200mg

40mg a dball per day
2ml of the omnadec per week

New cycle starting Monday hows that sound better ?

And would 50mg a var per day be ok to fling in with that and a ml a tren per week to sling in the mix thoughts guys ? Hows that sound hate been the noobie but need to start somewhere 🤣