What about this for a cycle any help would be appreciated

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Each 1ml of Omnadec 400 contains;

Testosterone Blend (Sustanon) 200mg

Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) 200mg

40mg a dball per day
2ml of the omnadec per week

New cycle starting Monday hows that sound better ?

And would 50mg a var per day be ok to fling in with that and a ml a tren per week to sling in the mix thoughts guys ? Hows that sound hate been the noobie but need to start somewhere 🤣

That cycle looks good to me (dose wise) but I'm not a big fan of blends tbh as they usually cause PIP.
Dbol to kickstart the cycle is fine and var at the end of the cycle is fine too but don't run them both together at the same time.
Tren not necessary/needed when using Deca.

Robnking19

Robnking19

That cycle looks good to me (dose wise) but I'm not a big fan of blends tbh as they usually cause PIP.
Dbol to kickstart the cycle is fine and var at the end of the cycle is fine too but don't run them both together at the same time.
Tren not necessary/needed when using Deca.
Yeah thanks seams a bit more less crazy than the first cycle i had posted to take 1 bump a week sounds better than 3 also 🤣 end up juice pouring out my ears lol and if its pointless then why do it cheers on your own preference would you add anything else in

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Concentrated esters at 400mg/ml can cause PIP, which might cause you on issue.
Other than that dosages are a lot more sensible & use orals as FF states.

Robnking19

Robnking19

Concentrated esters at 400mg/ml can cause PIP, which might cause you on issue.
Other than that dosages are a lot more sensible & use orals as FF states.
Yeah seams that way some times more isn't best ,end up looking at all this juice like a boy lost in a sweetie shop so much to choose from ,,as for Mabie getting pip just do 1ml 1ml rather than banging the 2ml in one go make it a bit easier

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Yeah thanks seams a bit more less crazy than the first cycle i had posted to take 1 bump a week sounds better than 3 also 🤣 end up juice pouring out my ears lol and if its pointless then why do it cheers on your own preference would you add anything else in

Nothing else is needed but I would have an AI and a SERM on standby and some HCG too.

Robnking19

Robnking19

Nothing else is needed but I would have an AI and a SERM on standby and some HCG too.
Not a problem dose this seam about right
Average Dose: hcg
If used during cycle, 500-1000iu should be used per week. If used during PCT, should be used 1250iu on Day One, 1250iu on Day 4, 1250iu on Day 10 and 1250iu on Day 15.

Probs use on PCT but will
Have it in the hoodie bag ready just incase

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Not a problem dose this seam about right
Average Dose: hcg
If used during cycle, 500-1000iu should be used per week. If used during PCT, should be used 1250iu on Day One, 1250iu on Day 4, 1250iu on Day 10 and 1250iu on Day 15.

Probs use on PCT but will
Have it in the hoodie bag ready just incase

There's lots of different protocols for HCG and they all more or less do the same job. Usually on an 8-12 week cycle HCG won't be needed during the cycle and a short blast before PCT would be fine. On longer cycles it makes more sense to use HCG throughout the entire cycle or from when you notice your balls shrinking.

Robnking19

Robnking19

Anyone got a preference out of these labs or any past experience decent or stay clear ?

Rohm
Cenzo
Chiron Pharma

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Anyone got a preference out of these labs or any past experience decent or stay clear ?

Rohm
Cenzo
Chiron Pharma

You won't get much brand advice on here mate. Make your own choice/pay your money/see what happens.
These types of open brand discussions drag good forums down into the gutter...

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Each 1ml of Omnadec 400 contains;

Testosterone Blend (Sustanon) 200mg

Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) 200mg

40mg a dball per day
2ml of the omnadec per week

New cycle starting Monday hows that sound better ?

And would 50mg a var per day be ok to fling in with that and a ml a tren per week to sling in the mix thoughts guys ? Hows that sound hate been the noobie but need to start somewhere 🤣
2ml of Omnadec per week for 12-16 weeks, with 40mg Dbol per day for the first 3 weeks is a strong cycle. If you do not grow like a weed using that you are doing something wrong.

I would not add var to the cycle, stacking methylated compounds is harsh on the liver. If you did want to use var I would add it for the last 3 weeks only as a finisher.

You will not need to add tren either... save that for when you are more experienced.

Robnking19

Robnking19

2ml of Omnadec per week for 12-16 weeks, with 40mg Dbol per day for the first 3 weeks is a strong cycle. If you do not grow like a weed using that you are doing something wrong.

I would not add var to the cycle, stacking methylated compounds is harsh on the liver. If you did want to use var I would add it for the last 3 weeks only as a finisher.

You will not need to add tren either... save that for when you are more experienced.
Growing like a weed i want to be lol

Last edited:
K

Kompany4

Staff member

Rohm
Cenzo
Chiron Pharma

Rohm have been around yonks and always done what’s said on the tin.

Chiron, not used myself but know of peoples opinions I trust that rate it highly.

Cenzo, I would steer clear and opt for one of the two above from your three.