Favourite pro bodybuilder ?

darrenG10

darrenG10

flex wheeler perfect shape small waist bubbly muscle and ofcourse Ronnie the king Coleman but if only one choice I’d say flex

ImJOE

ImJOE

Kevin Levrone in bodybuilding but classic and my overall favourite physique ever is Chris bumstead’s

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Dorian is my all time favourite, was a poster boy in the spit and sawdust I started out at when I left school and just loved his dedication and intensity towards training.

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
I know, I know...sorry!
But I grew up an Arnold fan, and tbh, still am.
He was an inspiration and set the scene for what was to follow.
Arnie

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I know, I know...sorry!
But I grew up an Arnold fan, and tbh, still am.
He was an inspiration and set the scene for what was to follow.
View attachment 64
I wonder what he would of looked like in todays era with access to the tools and knowledge of current times.

Still the best chest ever in my opinion

darrenG10

darrenG10

I wonder what he would of looked like in todays era with access to the tools and knowledge of current times.

Still the best chest ever in my opinion
I thought this too but then phil health and shorter freaks will always look more compacted on todays stacks diets then taller guys

L

le140878

C89AFD69 5C25 4A4D BFDE 786E2947BBE3Bertil fox for me back in the day he was one of the true mass monsters

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

I always admired LEE PRIEST... He wasn't really a mass monster, but he had an aesthetic look that was very pleasing to the eye. I think he had a shape and fullness to his muscles that just looked insane. Had some of the best arms in bodybuilding in my honest opinion.

Tumblr 7908c623a2b023912fb52aff1f44c1ab c8c7372b 640

Rdavisipad

Rdavisipad

As a kid I always liked action movies and wrestling... so
Arnold, Stallone and Ultimate Warrior ( don't hate me ) were my "ideals".

darrenG10

darrenG10

indeed friend, he had a great physique as well. Could defo compete with Arnold in the chest area.
Insane too think Arnold chest wasn’t a strong point then he made it that way then later in like Conan you see his chest is way small and when off cycle he looked normal just freaky response dedicated brutal training