Favourite pro bodybuilder ?

K

Kompany4

Staff member
no i tried attaching a pic of lou, thought it was me
Ash have you clicked the photo icon here where I have put the top arrow and the clicked into the box below it where my second arrow is mate?

That’s how I have been adding photos bud

E6A01E99 D4D5 404D A9C4 334AACD80E38

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
@darrenG10 & @ash123 Guys, what size (mb) are the photos you're trying to upload pls? We currently have some limits in place to maximise forum bandwidth but we can potentially tweak these?

darrenG10

darrenG10

@darrenG10 & @ash123 Guys, what size (mb) are the photos you're trying to upload pls? We currently have some limits in place to maximise forum bandwidth but we can potentially tweak these?
I’m not sure mate Is it 8530 doesn’t say I just try to upload from the attached files and it doesn’t work but will try it the other way

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, appreciate the feedback guys. We should now have an 8mb limit, hope this sorts any issues

Mindtomuscle

I always admired LEE PRIEST... He wasn't really a mass monster, but he had an aesthetic look that was very pleasing to the eye. I think he had a shape and fullness to his muscles that just looked insane. Had some of the best arms in bodybuilding in my honest opinion.

View attachment 72
Love his shape!