From lockdown to stage

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Fucking hard work tho lol thought I was dying every single day even down to waking and taking a shit was a nightmare

I remember that feeling mate. There was a time when I couldn't even walk up the stairs without getting out of breath and needing a 2 minute rest. My knees were also in constant pain from trying to carry too much bodyweight.
I was big as fuck and strong as fuck but I bet any average fit twiglet could've kicked the shit out of me quite easy with no effort LOL

L

le140878

I remember that feeling mate. There was a time when I couldn't even walk up the stairs without getting out of breath and needing a 2 minute rest. My knees were also in constant pain from trying to carry too much bodyweight.
I was big as fuck and strong as fuck but I bet any average fit twiglet could've kicked the shit out of me quite easy with no effort LOL
Hahah I felt your pain bud. It’s nice being that big but fuck me it’s a right pain as like you said knees my ankles were always swollen feet were also bad had to get bigger size trainers as my old ones would not fit. And lol I reckon a 3 year old could have put me on my arse lol

darrenG10

darrenG10

Yeah mate back pumps were the worse. That was the only part I could not handle really it became so hard to walk
Im pushing now I had to back of training food few days even brushing teeth was unbearable but I need too hit over 300 330 is the goal but I couldn’t eat 8000 if you paid me doubt all ever hit that weight

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

In a few years but doubt I can prob heart attack trying lol

It's fairly easy to eat 10k-15k cals a day mate and bang on loads of weight in a few months so if you want to get close to 330 I'd say you're at the perfect age to give it a go right now (y)
Do a bit of cardio 2-3 times a week and you should stay fairly healthy.

darrenG10

darrenG10

It's fairly easy to eat 10k-15k cals a day mate and bang on loads of weight in a few months so if you want to get close to 330 I'd say you're at the perfect age to give it a go right now (y)
Do a bit of cardio 2-3 times a week and you should stay fairly healthy.
couldn’t afford to even eat that much if honest and no way it’s coming from rice and chicken pasta

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

couldn’t afford to even eat that much if honest and no way it’s coming from rice and chicken pasta

The cost is a big factor for sure mate. I got all my mass gains from shakes but powders were a lot cheaper back then.
I reckon it's still achievable now with real food but it would have to be a dirty bulk to keep costs down.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I got all my mass gains from shakes but powders were a lot cheaper back then.
Can you remember what they were back then mate? Was having this conversation the other day with someone else or did you just make your own?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Can you remember what they were back then mate? Was having this conversation the other day with someone else or did you just make your own?

CNP pro mass and ON ultimate were about 30 quid for a 5kg tub.
I switched to MP WPC when I dropped carbs/sugars and was paying 20 quid for a 5kg bag.

darrenG10

darrenG10

CNP pro mass and ON ultimate were about 30 quid for a 5kg tub.
I switched to MP WPC when I dropped carbs/sugars and was paying 20 quid for a 5kg bag.
Yeah I mind when protein was £30 in 2010 etc 2006 you could go to the markets and buy 10kg tubs or pro lab weight gainer cheap

then it went up to like 40 something now it’s in the £100s fucking silly prices

First ever weight gainer at 16 put on 8 stone in 1 year lol 2 shakes a day
A43A9840 330D 4E22 BA07 FC78D1C3DB30

L

le140878

Right guys update here. Currently sitting at 272lbs so that’s. 23 pound drop in the last 6 weeks super happy with that my only real real Problem from putting on so much weight seems to be my lower legs it looks like I’ve had blood flow issues and now have brown spots on the skin it’s really put me off pushing up ever again to be honest

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Brown spots on skin? Never heard this before mate. Is it not just a rash?