From lockdown to stage

darrenG10

darrenG10

Thanks buddy don’t feel like it tho when you’re losing weight feel so small
It’s the worst feeling ever mate especially when your used to feeling pumped all day your still the biggest guy but feel small lol and only you see it too

One crap thing with superdrol and Trestolone feel huge on it once you come of even few days you shrink loose all that glycogen veins and look fatter due to lost glycogen I hate it why I’m blasting high test keep fullness even when bulking

L

le140878

It’s the worst feeling ever mate especially when your used to feeling pumped all day your still the biggest guy but feel small lol and only you see it too

One crap thing with superdrol and Trestolone feel huge on it once you come of even few days you shrink loose all that glycogen veins and look fatter due to lost glycogen I hate it why I’m blasting high test keep fullness even when bulking
I know mate funny thing is food is still quite high it’s not like I’m starving but just hate the feeling of being small down to 18.5 stone now, yeah I know that’s still heavy put I’m having to work hard In the gym now for the pump lol. We’re as before I could get a pump just from having a piss

darrenG10

darrenG10

I know mate funny thing is food is still quite high it’s not like I’m starving but just hate the feeling of being small down to 18.5 stone now, yeah I know that’s still heavy put I’m having to work hard In the gym now for the pump lol. We’re as before I could get a pump just from having a piss
crazy how a tiny bit of food loss changes things one thing up your salt weigh it on a scale being bigger shoot for 20g per day 10g morning 10g post workout 8 litre of water a day if still flat up it 30g morning pre post workout all 10g anymore you’ll have the shits 10g max you can use at once

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Yeah buddy on the bottom of my legs never had them before only when I pushed up I’m weight they appeared

Is it just on the surface or does it look like blotches under the skin? If it's under the skin you might want to visit your GP as that could be an early sign of poor circulation/blood clotting in your lower legs/ankles.

Start wearing baggy socks...or no socks....and make sure you wear comfy footwear that's not too tight fitting. Sports insoles might help reduce pressure from all the extra weight your lower legs are suporting.

Just suggestions mate.

L

le140878

crazy how a tiny bit of food loss changes things one thing up your salt weigh it on a scale being bigger shoot for 20g per day 10g morning 10g post workout 8 litre of water a day if still flat up it 30g morning pre post workout all 10g anymore you’ll have the shits 10g max you can use at once
Yeah mate he’s giving me 3 high days this week as I was so flat in last checkin so hopefully I’ll fill backup this week

L

le140878

Is it just on the surface or does it look like blotches under the skin? If it's under the skin you might want to visit your GP as that could be an early sign of poor circulation/blood clotting in your lower legs/ankles.

Start wearing baggy socks...or no socks....and make sure you wear comfy footwear that's not too tight fitting. Sports insoles might help reduce pressure from all the extra weight your lower legs are suporting.

Just suggestions mate.
Thank you mate it’s under the skin and had to go to a&e a while back as had infection in my toe showed the doctor there he said I need a blood test to see what’s going on I don’t have a gp as can’t stand them but it’s definitely under the skin I’ll post a pic up

L

le140878

They was much worse when I was 300lbs seen to be calming down now

L

le140878

Looks like blood clotting to me mate but could also be bacterial infection if you don't wash your lower legs regularly. Your hair follicles can spread lots of nasty bacteria beneath the skin if you don't keep them clean/wash/scrub regularly.
Really mate is that a bad thing then the blood clotting is that why it seems to be getting better as I’m dropping weight???

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Really mate is that a bad thing then the blood clotting is that why it seems to be getting better as I’m dropping weight???

I'm not a doctor mate so I can't give you a medical diagnosis but blood clotting is deffo something that you need to get under control quick if that's what is happening..

It can lead to tissue necrosis and loss of limbs in extreme cases....

L

le140878

I'm not a doctor mate so I can't give you a medical diagnosis but blood clotting is deffo something that you need to get under control quick if that's what is happening..

Bloody hell really mate I best get it checked out it’s not as bad now as like I said I’m losing weight have to get a doctor now then lol

darrenG10

darrenG10

Stupid advice a blood clot lolol Fuking hell you’d know right away it looks like dry skin patchy if no pain why worry I’ve got burts blood vessels in my foot from internal bleeding years ago. If it was that bad you’d not post on a forum you see fat cunts obese with horrible patchy skin

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Stupid advice a blood clot lolol Fuking hell you’d know right away it looks like dry skin patchy if no pain why worry I’ve got burts blood vessels in my foot from internal bleeding years ago. If it was that bad you’d not post on a forum you see fat cunts obese with horrible patchy skin

Suggesting superficial thrombophlebitis isn't stupid advice as that's exactly what it looks like in his photos. I'm not talking about intravenous blood clotting within a main vein or artery FFS :rolleyes:

If the OP goes to a doctor he will get some real answers about what the problem actually is but I'm fairly sure blood clotting is the cause.

You might've had burst blood vessels in your foot but that hardly makes you a medical expert so don't dismiss my opinions so quickly and say they're stupid when you clearly don't have any knowledge about blood clotting and skin conditions.

Google "superficial thrombophlebitis" and educate yourself mate....

L

le140878

Guys come on let’s not get into a argument over my legs lol I appreciate all advice given best thing I can do is go get it checked out then at least I’ll know what’s wrong

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

@le140878

No arguments from me mate. i was only trying to help and offer suggestions before DG10 got gobby and started saying my opnions are stupid.

I don't actually give a fuck if your lower legs get chopped off one day from decay and tissue necrosis tbh and you spend the rest of your life on wheels or bouncy legs like Oscar Pistorius lol :)

Good luck with the "rash"...I hope it's that simple.

L

le140878

I know mate and I value your help and opinion trust me I do I’ll definitely go get it checked out this weekend I don’t have a doc but I’ll call 111 see if they can help in any way and so I can count you out from pushing me around in a wheel chair then lol

darrenG10

darrenG10

Suggesting superficial thrombophlebitis isn't stupid advice as that's exactly what it looks like in his photos. I'm not talking about intravenous blood clotting within a main vein or artery FFS :rolleyes:

If the OP goes to a doctor he will get some real answers about what the problem actually is but I'm fairly sure blood clotting is the cause.

You might've had burst blood vessels in your foot but that hardly makes you a medical expert so don't dismiss my opinions so quickly and say they're stupid when you clearly don't have any knowledge about blood clotting and skin conditions.

Google "superficial thrombophlebitis" and educate yourself mate....
Ok take that back my apologies didn’t even know about this so stupid from me