Music....

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

@GJack

You might appreciate the riffs, drops, crescendos, tempo, and keys, in this banger mate. Enjoy !

Don't drop a naughty pill though. Drugs are bad lol ;)

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Just watching Blondie from Glastonbury, thinking to myself Debbie's looking old. Browse online to see that she's 77 now. Holly fuck how did that happen ???

I didn't watch the festival coz I think live bands almost always sound shite compared to the digital recordings but I remember seeing Debz about 18 months ago on a TV interview and she was looking fucking rough back then too. We are all heading down the same road though aren't we mate. Nobody stays looking pretty forever (male or female).

GJack

GJack

I was very happy to see a Ukrainian band at Glastonbury. This is the first time I can remember a band from my country performing at this epic festival. The band is called Dakha Brakha.Their music is based on Ukrainian folklore in a modern arrangement. I recommend it to all lovers of quality music. Once I listened to them live at the local philharmonic. At the end of the concert, everyone was dancing just like in the video))

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I was very happy to see a Ukrainian band at Glastonbury. This is the first time I can remember a band from my country performing at this epic festival. The band is called Dakha Brakha.Their music is based on Ukrainian folklore in a modern arrangement. I recommend it to all lovers of quality music. Once I listened to them live at the local philharmonic. At the end of the concert, everyone was dancing just like in the video))

The drum beat in the 1st song got me seriously triggered and pumped and I can grip the vibe of that track for sure but that's a completely new type of music to me being British/English. I give you my respect though for sharing your music and building bridges between cultural divides.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I'm fucking loving this new tune I heard today and the lyrics/video are deep/socially accurate.
Can you dig the vibe and understand the message within the track?

GJack

GJack

I'm fucking loving this new tune I heard today and the lyrics/video are deep/socially accurate.
Can you dig the vibe and understand the message within the track?
I'm not loving rnb... but agree this tune is melodic and thought provoking... and she is not shaking her ass, as a surprise)

Last edited:
GJack

GJack

Pardon me... i say with your words))) Can you dig the vibe? The message is that real music is eternal... and SO DARK))))

He has crazy drummers i the band!!!

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I'm not loving rnb... but agree this tune is melodic and thought provoking... and she is not shaking her ass, as a surprise)

The message most people won't grip is that this track is all about loneliness, mental health issues, and fake friends.
The actual tune/melody is beautiful though and I get buzzed from it...

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

EDITED.

@GJack

The tune in this next link has been hammered with so many remixes over the years but this is the most recent one I've heard and it was live so the electricity (and crowd engagement) is mega!

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I heard this tune in my gym today and got a proper boost from it. Try listening to it through a decent set of speakers so you can hear the sub-bass.

What a banger!