Music....

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Yea great tune, can hear one of my favourite tunes Bitter Sweet Symphony sampled through it.

The Verve lads are from my hometown (Wigan) and I was semi-mates with Richy Ash when he was a nobody druggy lol

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I hear this tune every now and then in my gym and it always gets me boosted.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I've not heard this tune for a long time but I recall a certain point in my life where it lifted me and saved me from some bad stuff...

GJack

GJack

Well, I can definitely say that when it comes to music, it all depends on the mood. My tastes have always been based on underground electronic music, sometimes progressive rock or even synthpop. But recently I remembered my school days and downloaded 50 cent pimp. Although it's not exactly what I like, but it put me in the best state of mind!

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

The track, the video, the vibe...all killer!
Get into it !

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Classic, Should hate this one, was in a YOI in 2007 and my neighbour would play it on his sound system from 10pm until dawn every single night, still love it though.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Classic, Should hate this one, was in a YOI in 2007 and my neighbour would play it on his sound system from 10pm until dawn every single night, still love it though.

They did a track called "driving" that really gets me emotional and a bit soppy but I'm not a macho-tough guy anymore so I'll post it and I don't care if you call me a pussy/fanny :)