Oxy raws on the way

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

UGLs I find have never had a reliable track record with orals so I've put in a test order of Oxy to see how 50mg of the raw compares to a range of orals I've tried.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Which UGLs have you found to have poor orals out of interest?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Accurately dosing orals is really difficult unless the person making the pills/caps only does very small batches and spends a lot of time making sure the raw powder gets properly distributed with the filler. Across the pond they used to prefer liquid orals as it's easier to be more accurate with dosing that way. I've only ever used 2 brands of Oxy. Both were pharma pills and gave good results. I'd expect most UG orals to be hit and miss if the brewer was mixing up big batches of powder.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Accurately dosing orals is really difficult unless the person making the pills/caps only does very small batches and spends a lot of time making sure the raw powder gets properly distributed with the filler. Across the pond they used to prefer liquid orals as it's easier to be more accurate with dosing that way. I've only ever used 2 brands of Oxy. Both were pharma pills and gave good results. I'd expect most UG orals to be hit and miss if the brewer was mixing up big batches of powder.

Absolutely. If the test purchase comes through and it's legit, I'll get some Winstrol and maybe Dbol. I'm sick of wasting money on bunk orals.

Last edited:
K

Kompany4

Staff member
Never got the chance to try the Abdi Ibrahim ones. I'm sure they're all the same quality
Sure 50mg of Anadrol is 50mg of Anadrol no matter who makes it if dosed exactly the same.

@Functional Fitness those Thai greens with the serpent were pukka

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

@Functional Fitness those Thai greens with the serpent were pukka

I loved those greenies but they gave me terrible gut rot. Totally destroyed my appetite and made me feel really ill sometimes but the size gains/growth off those was spectacular :)

Download 2

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I loved those greenies but they gave me terrible gut rot. Totally destroyed my appetite and made me feel really ill sometimes but the size gains/growth off those was spectacular :)

View attachment 295
Anadrol has that effect on many doesn’t it mate (stomach and appetite issues)

I was ok for years but the last run I had it did knock my appetite to the point it wasn’t worth running

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Good article here from a few years back and a reason I prefer capsules over tablets.

The technology that goes into making well dispersed powder for tablets is huge. Most UGLs underestimate that. Only Advar I've had good results from

darrenG10

darrenG10

Abdi ibrahim lab tested 48mg but still strong af if the ugl is good lab test raws and products then it’s no different less filler the better too

caps always best over tablets imo

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

The technology that goes into making well dispersed powder for tablets is huge. Most UGLs underestimate that.

I reckon standard procedure for most UG orals is to chuck the raws and filler into a big ziplock bag and shake the fuck out of it for 5-10 minutes lol. Someone trying to be more precise with dosing might use the mortar and pestle approach whereby they start with just the raws and then slowly, bit by bit, grind in the filler.

I dabbled with homebrew for a good few years and always found the mortar and pestle approach the best for consistency/accuracy but I was only doing it for me and a few good mates and I only knocked up small batches to order. I can't imagine trying to make 10k-100k caps every week as it's so much hassle and takes up a lot of time if you're using one of those manual "cap-m-quick" type gadgets that only does 50-100 each time. Fuck that lol

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

I reckon standard procedure for most UG orals is to chuck the raws and filler into a big ziplock bag and shake the fuck out of it for 5-10 minutes lol. Someone trying to be more precise with dosing might use the mortar and pestle approach whereby they start with just the raws and then slowly, bit by bit, grind in the filler.

I dabbled with homebrew for a good few years and always found the mortar and pestle approach the best for consistency/accuracy but I was only doing it for me and a few good mates and I only knocked up small batches to order. I can't imagine trying to make 10k-100k caps every week as it's so much hassle and takes up a lot of time if you're using one of those manual "cap-m-quick" type gadgets that only does 50-100 each time. Fuck that lol

Did you ever see the pics in the papers when D-Hacks got busted? He used a cement mixer to mix powders for pressed orals. That's the level some UGLs are at 😂

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Did you ever see the pics in the papers when D-Hacks got busted? He used a cement mixer to mix powders for pressed orals. That's the level some UGLs are at 😂

Literally nothing would surprise me when it comes to manufacturing UG gear in volume mate.
That's why I switched to homebrewing some stuff for myself back in the day when pharma started getting scarce. I wanted total control of quality/dosing standards for the crazy amount of drugs I was using in those days 💊

Things appear to have got a bit better in the last few years with UG gear standards but orals, especially, are still a problem.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Literally nothing would surprise me when it comes to manufacturing UG gear in volume mate.
That's why I switched to homebrewing some stuff for myself back in the day when pharma started getting scarce. I wanted total control of quality/dosing standards for the crazy amount of drugs I was using in those days 💊

Things appear to have got a bit better in the last few years with UG gear standards but orals, especially, are still a problem.

I think that's the way I'm heading - the raws are cheap enough and I don't mind hand-capping if it's just for me. Doing oils requires more of an outlay initially but still well worth it in the long run.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Abdi ibrahim lab tested 48mg but still strong af if the ugl is good lab test raws and products then it’s no different less filler the better too

caps always best over tablets imo
Decent mate and of the same opinion, I think even pharma are allowed a certain percentage of leeway aren’t they regards accurate dosing?

May be very small but I’m guessing would be nigh on impossible to hit the exact dosage spot on every time?