Oxy raws on the way

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Much better this time. Slight precipitation from previous batch. Upped the guaiacol to 12.5% and held it hotter for longer. It didn't need much heat - the guaiacol was doing the donkey work. Had held steady for 4 days now.

Attachments

• IMG_20230108_095702.jpg
    IMG_20230108_095702.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
SolidSteel

SolidSteel

What are those markings on the vials for mate? Is this the start of hashtag labs lol
Are you pinning that solution or taking it orally?
Haaaaa Hashtag labs might go down well with the younger sorts. If it takes off, I'll owe you a royalty. Nah, they're "#1" to let me know they're the first run.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Good to see you didn't get pinched mate. I'm tempted now to try an import (not raws though....just a few pharma grade bits).
I have to admit though that I'm always looking to hear from guys who got busted importing these days as the charges aren't made clear by law so nobody here knows what the penalties are :unsure:
The shipping is more than 10g of Dbol or Oxy but you won't get pinched and be 6 weeks on it.

AndroLabs

AndroLabs

Yes mate that was one of them (Anapolons). The other was Dispensary Androlics.
l live in Turkey, big part of pharma products re made by Turkish ug labs as underdosed, very hard to find original Turkish pharma products
One of them busted 3 years ago with a lot of Balkan and Bayer Proviron, Sustanon 250 ect. They still go on to make pharmacy products

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

l live in Turkey, big part of pharma products re made by Turkish ug labs as underdosed, very hard to find original Turkish pharma products
One of them busted 3 years ago with a lot of Balkan and Bayer Proviron, Sustanon 250 ect. They still go on to make pharmacy products

Holy Fuck... that's a proper stash ! All those beautiful Balkan boxes almost made my eyes pop out of my head :eek:

Good post(y)