Oxy raws on the way

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Decent mate and of the same opinion, I think even pharma are allowed a certain percentage of leeway aren’t they regards accurate dosing?

May be very small but I’m guessing would be nigh on impossible to hit the exact dosage spot on every time?

Depends on the pharmacopoeia standards set in each country as to the +/- tolerance per tablet.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

May be very small but I’m guessing would be nigh on impossible to hit the exact dosage spot on every time?

I did several batches of winny, var, and dbol caps all using the basic recipes off the old homebrew forums. Always tested at 9mg-11mg consistently with my trusted little mortar and pestle so I was happy with that. I don't think pharma would be allowed to be off by more than 1%-2% in UK and USA but countries like India China and Moldova etc probably have a bigger margin for error. One thing for certain though is legit pharma will always be more consistent with oral dosing than commercial UGs mixing bulk powders with different molecular weights in cement mixers and mop buckets :D

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I did several batches of winny, var, and dbol caps all using the basic recipes off the old homebrew forums. Always tested at 9mg-11mg consistently with my trusted little mortar and pestle so I was happy with that. I don't think pharma would be allowed to be off by more than 1%-2% in UK and USA but countries like India China and Moldova etc probably have a bigger margin for error. One thing for certain though is legit pharma will always be more consistent with oral dosing than commercial UGs mixing bulk powders with different molecular weights in cement mixers and mop buckets :D
Lol not sure every UGL is using a cement mixer and mop bucket mate but I know what you mean

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Lol not sure every UGL is using a cement mixer and mop bucket mate but I know what you mean

So do they not all have secret warehouses and garages on Industrial estates and employ groups of topless female migrants who's only job is to make capsules by hand everyday from big buckets of powder? My illusions are all being shattered now mate lol.

I thought I understood the UG industry but I'm questioning my own knowledge now. Perhaps they do actually all have " pharma grade labs" and meet all the H&S requirements for licensed drug manufacturing and I've been deluded all this time. The only difference between pharma and UG is that UG don't want to pay business taxes lol :D🤪

darrenG10

darrenG10

Decent mate and of the same opinion, I think even pharma are allowed a certain percentage of leeway aren’t they regards accurate dosing?

Yeah mate even Pharma t3 wasn’t dosed right on the Pharma company’s struggle too even hit doses perfectly

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Yeah mate even Pharma t3 wasn’t dosed right on the Pharma company’s struggle too even hit doses perfectly

Being serious and with respect, where do you get this type of bogus info from ?

Accurate mg for ug orals is a major problem but mcg is on another level.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Being serious and with respect, where do you get this type of bogus info from ?

Accurate mg for ug orals is a major problem but mcg is on another level.
mesorx jano testing on tiromel from turkey 21mcg I believe go find the jano lab testing thread!!

It’s actually knowing my thyroid t4 prescription if I get it tested won’t be 75mcg it’s absolutely difficult too get it accurate especially mcg!!

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

mesorx jano testing on tiromel from turkey 21mcg I believe go find the jano lab testing thread!!

It’s actually knowing my thyroid t4 prescription if I get it tested won’t be 75mcg it’s absolutely difficult too get it accurate especially mcg!!

Ah, Okay. Cheers.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
I reckon standard procedure for most UG orals is to chuck the raws and filler into a big ziplock bag and shake the fuck out of it for 5-10 minutes lol. Someone trying to be more precise with dosing might use the mortar and pestle approach whereby they start with just the raws and then slowly, bit by bit, grind in the filler.

I dabbled with homebrew for a good few years and always found the mortar and pestle approach the best for consistency/accuracy but I was only doing it for me and a few good mates and I only knocked up small batches to order. I can't imagine trying to make 10k-100k caps every week as it's so much hassle and takes up a lot of time if you're using one of those manual "cap-m-quick" type gadgets that only does 50-100 each time. Fuck that lol
Wildcat used to use a cement mixer for their orals. The problem with any powder mixing process is that if the particles are different sizes eventually they separate with prolonged shaking.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

That’s where I seen Pharma oxy lab test also and pink Thai blue heart dbol. Blue heart was bad compared too pink Thai but pinks still aren’t what they used too be still under dosed instead of over dosed

Well I think the only problem there is how legit the "pharma" gear was that got tested. A lot of pharma these days is actually UG copies of the original stuff but atleast still contains some active ingredient and not just pure fake shite/bunk.

I don't even use orals anymore tbh but if I did there is no chance that I would buy anabols or danabols now (pinks and blues). Naposims maybe...

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

The problem with any powder mixing process is that if the particles are different sizes eventually they separate with prolonged shaking.

You're spot on saying that mate and I raised the issue of molecular weight in a previous comment.
Out of all the oral raws Var is the most difficult to dose correctly as it's not a fine powder/dust like dbol (it's more granular like sugar) so it doesn't disperse evenly within filler agents. I reckon that's probably why so many guys these days complain about Var from UG brands. The brewers aren't mixing the raws properly.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Well I think the only problem there is how legit the "pharma" gear was that got tested. A lot of pharma these days is actually UG copies of the original stuff but atleast still contains some active ingredient and not just pure fake shite/bunk.

I don't even use orals anymore tbh but if I did there is no chance that I would buy anabols or danabols now (pinks and blues). Naposims maybe...
Wouldn’t trust Pharma imo only the expect of t3 now the benefit over a quality ugl lab tested gear isn’t any better like generic gh vs Pharma they are both made in the same factory both will degrade via transport (shipping)

Gucci brand vs no label brand also comes into play buying overpriced Pharma vs cheaper ugl generic

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

@SolidSteel

How did you get on with your raw import mate? An 8 week silence on this forum makes me think you're having a holiday in the big house for the next couple of months/years :eek:

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

@SolidSteel

How did you get on with your raw import mate? An 8 week silence on this forum makes me think you're having a holiday in the big house for the next couple of months/years :eek:

They showed up, passed through Schiphol in Amsterdam no problem. I capped them at 50mgs. Strength and weight gain was insane but acid reflux, nausea and GI upset made me stop. I'm gonna cook the rest up with BA, BB, Guaiacol and MCT into 50mgs/ml.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

They showed up, passed through Schiphol in Amsterdam no problem. I capped them at 50mgs. Strength and weight gain was insane but acid reflux, nausea and GI upset made me stop. I'm gonna cook the rest up with BA, BB, Guaiacol and MCT into 50mgs/ml.

Good to see you didn't get pinched mate. I'm tempted now to try an import (not raws though....just a few pharma grade bits).
I have to admit though that I'm always looking to hear from guys who got busted importing these days as the charges aren't made clear by law so nobody here knows what the penalties are :unsure:

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Thought you had some old wildcat vials then for a minute lol.

Be interesting to see how this holds up and if it crashes or not.