Childhood Memories

darrenG10

darrenG10

I bet she was friends with JImmy Saville and she's groomed loads of kids over the years o_O:ROFLMAO::oops:
Funnily people thought it was safer back in them days it was just is bad no cameras makes it even worse now we’ve got cameras IP address from internet

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Funnily people thought it was safer back in them days it was just is bad no cameras makes it even worse now we’ve got cameras IP address from internet

The world was totally blind to what was happening between 1960-2010 and we were all gullible fuckers that couldn't even see the obvious. The internet has been an eye opener for everyone and shown us all the reality of life and the sad state of the human race.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

George Michael was gay? Who would've believed that in the 80s when WHAM were top of the pop charts lol

I look back on so many things these days and I'm amazed that I was so naive about people and life....

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
pealing black chewing gum off the road, trying to find that flavour within the middle of the gum amongst the gravel and shit...
please say not just me? lol

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
My mate had one of these back in the day, until some bastard stole it from outside his house.