Childhood Memories

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Nice car but somebody's got way to much money

Must be a serious car collector with money to burn. Imagine the toys you could buy (way better than a cozzy) with half a million? At least 2-3 late plate modern super cars (not hyper though).

Jay Leno I reckon...

darrenG10

darrenG10

Speaking of child hood memories anyone play chap door run kids 2 doors up are chapping the door running away hear the neighbour going mental lol just bring back memories I can’t be mad but I wouldn’t do neighbours

Animalchin

Animalchin

Speaking of child hood memories anyone play chap door run kids 2 doors up are chapping the door running away hear the neighbour going mental lol just bring back memories I can’t be mad but I wouldn’t do neighbours
Aye we called it Knocky nine doors, not sure where the name came from. There was one bloke who wouldn't run after you he would just walk but was always behind us all night. Just couldn't get away from him it was like a nightmare.

Animalchin

Animalchin

When the sound went on our colour TV my dad would bring the black and white one down and put it on top of tge colour TV so we could still watch in colour.