Favourite dunning products and why

darrenG10

darrenG10

Favourite dunning products and whyF827DB1F F433 4103 92B1 0CAAD58F7D7F

Last edited:
G

Groundskeeper Willie

Dbol is the best I've ever came across, used it last year front loading (40mg a day 4 weeks) on a 12 week blast (test deca 400mg each) after being stick thin from sickness and the results where phenomenal. No 3rd/4th week hangover either from the liver stress.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
NPP hands down, helped me regain a very high percentage of lost size and muscle before Christmas at only 100mg M/W/F

Anavar takes a close second though, vascularity and pumps are insane at 1 x 50mg cap per day

A

ash123

The long acting test works the same as pharma nebido! as others have said Var is good, really want to try tbol as I've read unlike var it isn't metabolised by the kidneys, always concerned abt my gfr

K

Kompany4

Staff member
The long acting test works the same as pharma nebido! as others have said Var is good, really want to try tbol as I've read unlike var it isn't metabolised by the kidneys, always concerned abt my gfr
The T-Bol is quality mate, the first lab I used where I didn’t need the 80mg-100mg per day dosage that many would lead you to believe online, 40mg is great, 60mg max.

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

Test E 300, and Deca 250...
It's been my staple over the years... Deca is my first love, and will remain so.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I need too try the primo sounds wonderful at 300mg per week can’t touch tren much now

Trestolone is my favourite off the dunning range all products are spot on the dbol too was unmatched and the var but Trestolone wins lol

B

Bigram24

There proviron is the best Iv used. Hopefully back in stock soon🤞

G

GB123

Sust 250, Tren Hex, primo and the Var, tbf everything I’ve used is spot on, been using them for a long time now.. the Var inparticular is the best I’ve used hands down, was going to increase to 100mg but I’ll be honest I don’t know how people do it, 50mg was more than enough for me and gave me a lean fullness look if you get what I mean

M

Max101

Test E 250 / decca 250 and a D bol kick start for me
love it

B

BertyB

Test E 300, and Deca 250...
It's been my staple over the years... Deca is my first love, and will remain so.
This is exactly my cycle right now
Not run deca in years. Just want to run a nice and simple tried and tested cycle. No tren or anything fancy.. see what a back to basics approach does for me..

Rdavisipad

Rdavisipad

I've only ever used
Test 250
Test 300
Anavar

But would recommend all of it. Stopped using dbol years ago due to me being a little sensitive to it.