Favourite dunning products and why

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

Speaking of ironsup.
Until a few months ago I still had a few JD Legend tubs. Empty but labels still on.
And one of them was officially labelled Squirrel mix, haha.
As in 10mg Dbol and 10mg Prov per tablet.
The experimental days. Used to use the transdermal test and tren too.
Anyone else remember that?
Smearing it on back of hands and under upper arms for best absorption.
Along with the garlic taste in mouth from the DMSO.
😁

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Ha! Yep, I remember the squirrel mix mate :)
That DMSO is strange stuff, I used it by applying it on my elbow as I was suffering from a ligament injury, and with some success, as you say if you can get over the kind-of Metalic garlic taste it leaves in your mouth and throat even though I'd only rubbed it on my elbow.
Also, seem to remember it freezes at room temperature!?

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

Ha! Yep, I remember the squirrel mix mate :)
That DMSO is strange stuff, I used it by applying it on my elbow as I was suffering from a ligament injury, and with some success, as you say if you can get over the kind-of Metalic garlic taste it leaves in your mouth and throat even though I'd only rubbed it on my elbow.
Also, seem to remember it freezes at room temperature!?
Yeah, some impressive healing properties.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Can anyone post up a pic of a Dunning vial/amp that was produced/manufactured in the last 1-2 years (i.e a recent batch and not something from back in the old days) ?
Are the orals pressed tabs or caps ?
I'm curious and interested in maybe trying some of their products.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Can anyone post up a pic of a Dunning vial/amp that was produced/manufactured in the last 1-2 years (i.e a recent batch and not something from back in the old days) ?
Are the orals pressed tabs or caps ?
I'm curious and interested in maybe trying some of their products.
Out at the minute but the vials look like any other ordinary 10ml multi’s out there and the orals are caps, varied in colour 👍🏻

Calreedo

Calreedo

I’ve been using dunning for over 2 years now and absolutely rate every product I’ve had from them. Test 250 is bang on. Masteron. Deca. Tbol (their Tbol BANGS) and their anavar is top top notch (IMHO) 🙌🏻

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Some really good feedback in this thread so I'm tempted to have a dabble with some Dunning gear later this year when I've used up my other stuff. Waiting for their pricelist now ;)

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Some really good feedback in this thread so I'm tempted to have a dabble with some Dunning gear later this year when I've used up my other stuff. Waiting for their pricelist now ;)
Please let me know if someone sends you a list. If anyone in this group is selling they will be banned bud. We want to keep this forum legit. Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear.

A

ash123

I’ve been using dunning for over 2 years now and absolutely rate every product I’ve had from them. Test 250 is bang on. Masteron. Deca. Tbol (their Tbol BANGS) and their anavar is top top notch (IMHO) 🙌🏻
how would you compare var to tbol? mg to mg apparently var can re grow cartilage to a certain extent and has been used on burn patients for collagen and healing purposes

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Please let me know if someone sends you a list. If anyone in this group is selling they will be banned bud. We want to keep this forum legit. Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear.
Probably the main reason this forum is so quiet.
It was decided there would be no source posting & that's the way it should remain.

Animalchin

Animalchin

I used the Dunnibg test prop and Tren ace quite a bit but his JDL RIP 250 was something else.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Going too try dunning test tren mix when back training never used pumped too try it with dbol trest oxy and insulin etc will plan full cycle near the time need to get muscle memory back asap and bodyweight up quick.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Going too try dunning test tren mix when back training never used pumped too try it with dbol trest oxy and insulin etc will plan full cycle near the time need to get muscle memory back asap and bodyweight up quick.
Dunning tren hex is on a different level, if you haven't used that mate, all the benefits with a lot less side effects.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Dunning tren hex is on a different level, if you haven't used that mate, all the benefits with a lot less side effects.
Totally forgot that mate have used dunning hex that’s was potent stuff and yeah no sides lovely stuff but trest Is my love lol not sure how tren trest would be definitely crazy but need quick muscle memory myself

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Dunning tren hex is on a different level

It's funny you should say that mate as I've used plenty of Ace, Hex, and Enth individually (not Dunning though) for many years and Hex always felt the cleanest/easiest to use with the least sides and best results. Perhaps just a personal thing? I don't know.

I'd definitely recommend Hex to anyone that's got a few cycles under their belt but I'm not a fan of blends and mixes regardless of what the compounds/esters are.

Reason? No control.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
It's funny you should say that mate as I've used plenty of Ace, Hex, and Enth individually (not Dunning though) for many years and Hex always felt the cleanest/easiest to use with the least sides and best results. Perhaps just a personal thing? I don't know.

I'd definitely recommend Hex to anyone that's got a few cycles under their belt but I'm not a fan of blends and mixes regardless of what the compounds/esters are.

Reason? No control.
Without doubt mate, likewise used all 3.
Horrendous side effects particularly with enth.
Vowed never to take tren again, but after all good reports I heard about hex gave it a go, admittedly at a fairly low dose.
No side effects & made great gains. Hex is definitely the way to go.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Totally forgot that mate have used dunning hex that’s was potent stuff and yeah no sides lovely stuff but trest Is my love lol not sure how tren trest would be definitely crazy but need quick muscle memory myself
I would probably do the same mate if I was a bit younger. Got old & sensible..ish.

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member

Reason? No control.
Yeah never understood how a change in ester can have such a difference in the way the product worked, but agree with you on hex and least sides.
Speaking of ironsup.
Until a few months ago I still had a few JD Legend tubs. Empty but labels still on.
And one of them was officially labelled Squirrel mix, haha.
As in 10mg Dbol and 10mg Prov per tablet.
The experimental days. Used to use the transdermal test and tren too.
Anyone else remember that?
Smearing it on back of hands and under upper arms for best absorption.
Along with the garlic taste in mouth from the DMSO.
😁
I remember those days. Its a shame they stopped doing the transdermal stuff. loved experimenting with it but the dmso was foul ha!!