Favourite dunning products and why

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Yeah never understood how a change in ester can have such a difference in the way the product worked, but agree with you on hex and least sides.

I don't understand it either but there must be some scientific reason for it as Hex was the only ester approved for use in humans after human clinical trials (Parabolon). Enth and Ace both turn me into a ticking time bomb even just on 200mg e7d, crazy insomnia and vivid nightmares, constant day/night sweats, and all that other mental shit that's really hard to handle, but I stay reasonably calm and can keep my head together running Hex every 10 days for 12 week blasts and the gains are always impressive.

I'm actually on another Hex blast right now (400mg/no test). Bit short tempered at times and sweaty/greasy but loving the cycle and the gains (y)

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Vowed never to take tren again

Same here and not touched it in almost five years but everything i hear and read about hex really does get me thinking.

Maybe one for summer for me, who knows?

Thankfully I’m not one to try and fight through sides anyway and the very first one that creeps it’s ugly head I knock it on the head.