Favourite dunning products and why

SpartanUK

SpartanUK

I’m with a couple of the other guys here that Dunning Anavar is my favourite product. I’ve never used a cleaner, more potent Var in my life. The most impressive oral and in all honesty, the most impressive steroid out there, period

As an oil, the 375 TTM is also a fave of mine, it makes you strong as hell!

K

Kompany4

Staff member
A lot of people seem to rate var. Got a few packs of the Dunning var lying around. May have to throw some in my current cycle... Never tried it before.
50mg a day for 6-8 weeks mate, you will love it

A

ash123

Just waiting till i get paid gonna buy myself some tbol as a b'day present lol, getting excited to try it now ;)

T

Thecoms

I dont do orals anymore , i keep forgetting to take them, easier to jab 😊

M

Mitchb

Staff member
Def
Anavar
Tren hex
Test 300
Both fantastic quality In my opinion

ImJOE

ImJOE

Was so disappointed with tbol even went up to 100mg didnt do nothing noticeable to my physique apart from my muscle endurance was probably better.. but then i know people who swear by it ive given it 3-4 runs over the years but same thing every time

L

Littletodd

Was so disappointed with tbol even went up to 100mg didnt do nothing noticeable to my physique apart from my muscle endurance was probably better.. but then i know people who swear by it ive given it 3-4 runs over the years but same thing every time
Disappointing bud but I guess we all respond different to different meds. I wish I could handle 100mg of it, any more than 60 I can’t train back or arms without my biceps feeling like they’re gona explode lol

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

All of the Dunning range.
Why?
Because I trust them 100%
Primo,dhb,anavar tip top.
The Primo was what led me to find them in the first place.
The Anavar never has to be taken to 100mg ed like some.
The Dhb out of all labs ive tried is the most consistent and the only lab I'd run.
The Bold Ace nobody else does it, it's very unique, yes its pippy but you can work around it.
Trestolone/Ment again I trust that what it says is in the vile is actually in the vile, you cant mess with ment dosing it's so important.
Proviron, the only time I know it's in my system is with the Dunning 50mg caps, if running lots of dht I shut e2 down easily with mast,eq,anavar and primo. Skin starts to dry and go flakey under foot and hands so you have to offset with dbol or something. An odd tell tale perhaps but one way I could tell it was as strong as it was supposed to be. So strong I had to remove it from the stack so could be a good oral alongside a wet cycle if you needed to dry out a bit.

Ideal all year stack for me is 700mg Dunning Primo, 200mg test e and 20mg dbol ed, Anavar blast and up primo to 1g here and there with some Ment. Perfect

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I think I must be the only guy here that hasn't even used Dunning yet !
I disappeared off all the forums when GMJ died and I was getting top pharma gear from EU so I couldn't be arsed keeping upto date with all the uk lab wars that had just started back then. I missed the birth and growth of Dunning and only heard about this brand in the last 12 months and that was only due to stumbling across the UGL Newsletter site.

So many labs around these days and new ones are still popping up frequently. It's fuckin nuts! There was only about 2-3 ugls in uk when I was a young nipper lol

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
A few of us still around since the GMJ days, mate.
Good to see you found your way back.
The forum has been through a few name changes but the ethos always remains the same.