Netflix, Prime, Sky, Apple, Iplayer shows – What’s worth a watch?

Mindtomuscle

The boys new series is out just not all episodes out yet what I seen so far it’s as good as the rest

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Currently watching “Worst roommate ever” on Netflix. I always enjoy a docuseries, especially when you don’t have much spare time they can be good.

Only watched the first two of I think five and bloody hell it’s bad

darrenG10

darrenG10

Currently watching “Worst roommate ever” on Netflix. I always enjoy a docuseries, especially when you don’t have much spare time they can be good.

Only watched the first two of I think five and bloody hell it’s bad
Need to watch this 😂

darrenG10

darrenG10

Episode one, the old lady???
Watched the whole thing first about the guy who attempts murder 600 days in jail then goes around scamming people still and nobody knows where he is now vile that he’s not locked up for good. Second tenant doesn’t leave puts misery into peoples life doesn’t pay them then at the end kills his own bother for not letting him stay be jealousy there too then kills himself

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

So far it’s really dam good

Yes mate, big budget series and equally as good as the original LOTR films.

The first 2 episodes were brilliant but I'm a bit pissed off I can't binge watch the whole 1st series as they're only releasing one new episode every Friday :(

I'm in it for the long haul now though and I'm a follower.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
We are currently watching The Sandman. Well worth a look if you like the more unusual shows.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I just watched a brilliant British made film set in London that deals with some real life issues and other serious social agendas. It's basically about the interconnecting lives of 3 strangers (a mother, a drug dealer, and a cab driver) and it's worth a watch. It's on prime.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
I quite enjoyed the story line, but a bit to woke for me.
Interesting point... the books were actually written in the late 80's-early 90's before woke was a thing.

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting point... the books were actually written in the late 80's-early 90's before woke was a thing.
We stuck with it and it seems to get better the further in you get. We're at the point where he's just met his sister who has a full-time job in death.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
We stuck with it and it seems to get better the further in you get. We're at the point where he's just met his sister who has a full-time job in death.
His sister is Death. He is one of 7 of the Endless; Dream, Destiny, Death, Desire, Despair, Delirium and Destruction.