Netflix, Prime, Sky, Apple, Iplayer shows – What’s worth a watch?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Fauda on netflex amazing worth a watch fast action thriller serious get the popcorn out its cheat night

I'm guessing that's subtitled/dubbed? I can only watch stuff where they speak english.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

You don't do subtitles mate, no?

They annoy me too much. I want to actually watch the characters/film and not keep switching my gaze to the bottom of the screen to read what's being said in foreign languages. That being said...Kung Fu Hustle is a brilliant subtitled film purely for the fight scenes.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
They annoy me too much. I want to actually watch the characters/film and not keep switching my gaze to the bottom of the screen to read what's being said in foreign languages. That being said...Kung Fu Hustle is a brilliant subtitled film purely for the fight scenes.
Narco's on netflix is one of the best things I have ever watched and I am quite a hater of subtitles too but so glad I put up with them mate.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Narco's on netflix is one of the best things I have ever watched and I am quite a hater of subtitles too but so glad I put up with them mate.

I've seen the Narcos series but it wasn't subtitled. Which one were you watching? I think there's a few versions from different countries mate.

Zoidberg

Zoidberg

After finishing Better Call Saul, it struck me that with the two skipped years, it’s been like 7 years since series 1,. I’m used to binge watching stuff so it felt a bit weird that series one was so long ago I could barely remember it, So I decided to rewatch the whole thing, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul and El Camino.
I‘m now halfway through the rewatch of BCS, and I’m already appreciating things I’d missed before, and it’s weird that it’s been a few months of TV I’m really enjoying, even though I’ve seen it all before.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Nobody movie on Netflix.
90 mins of action, really enjoyed it.

Watched it and loved it. I wasn't expecting Bob Odenkirk to play a character like that after seeing Better Call Saul.