Netflix, Prime, Sky, Apple, Iplayer shows – What’s worth a watch?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Killer Sally documentary on Netflix (Ray McNeils wife).

Last edited:
K

Kompany4

Staff member
On to episode four of this and very good so far, never in doubt, when you see the name Stephen Graham your bound to be in for a good watch.

5FBABE9D A2B3 4CAB BB8A 3A1F1C08DEB0

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I'm going through a phase of following British made films at the moment so gave this a watch last night and was pleasantly surprised. It's a little bit like lock stock and 2 smoking barrels but set in the Welsh valleys and slower paced.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Really enjoy this type of movie.

It makes a nice change from all the big budget blockbuster American stuff ocassionally.
I've been overdosing on Netflix and Prime over the past couple of years and started getting bored of all the glitz, glam, and special effects.

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Took the Mrs to the movies to see this a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it, highly recommended.
Comes out on Netflix this Friday.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Took the Mrs to the movies to see this a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it, highly recommended.
Comes out on Netflix this Friday.

I've seen the 1st "knives out" film from 2019 but haven't watched this new one yet. Added to playlist now as the 1st film was enjoyable ;)

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

This is definitely worth a watch if you were a fan of the Alien Trilogy films.

LIFE.

Last edited:
K

Kompany4

Staff member
Not sure what service this was on as I was just flicking through the firestick and came across it.

Docuseries- The clown and the candyman.

Only watched episode 1 so far (90 mins I think)

Shocking what went on years ago and how these sickos got away with their crimes for so long.

kind of makes you glad with regards all this cctv and technical advancements in the world now days when you’ve got kids etc.

D

didsmith123

when this comes out could be a belter....https://www.theguardian.com/film/2023/jan/23/magazine-dreams-review-jonathan-majors-bodybuilder-drama-sundance

Robnking19

Robnking19

Fauda on netflex amazing worth a watch fast action thriller serious get the popcorn out its cheat night