Your last meal was ?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Breakfast today at work after 10 hour fasting and 30 minutes morning HIIT cardio on bike.
Greek yoghurt, satsumas, whey shake, dextrose, water, rice pudding.
I don't count cals/macros these days.
I might start posting pics when I've got a new phone with decent resolution for photos.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Scrambled eggs, cheese & ham

That's one of my favourite quick meals. Easy to add variety too using loads of different flavour combos (mushroom, kale, chopped bacon/sausage, red pepper, fresh chilli, onion, truffle oil, peas and sweetcorn...whatever you fancy to stop meals getting boring). I usually have a small portion of brown rice or thick wholewheat toast slice with mine.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Couldn't sleep tonight (trensomnia) so I got up and had chicken breast, half sweet potato, asparagus, gravy, small apple pie/vanilla ice cream.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
6 skinny 5% fat aldi meatballs, 200g potatoes air fried like wedges and a few sprigs of asparagus.

Yes dieting too :(

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

6 skinny 5% fat aldi meatballs, 200g potatoes air fried like wedges and a few sprigs of asparagus.

Yes dieting too :(

I hope they were pork, chicken, turkey, and not beef mate? Also, did you read the label to see the actual meat % ???

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I hope they were pork, chicken, turkey, and not beef mate? Also, did you read the label to see the actual meat % ???
No I read the protein content and calories, not really fussed about much else mate.

I’d eat roadkill for a few extra gains

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

No I read the protein content and calories, not really fussed about much else mate.

I’d eat roadkill for a few extra gains

lol...fair enough.
The next time I run over a fox, baby deer, or badger, I'll send it to you via RM next day special delivery so you can pop it in your freezer mate :)

K

Kompany4

Staff member
lol...fair enough.
The next time I run over a fox, baby deer, or badger, I'll send it to you via RM next day special delivery so you can pop it in your freezer mate :)
Cheers but the size of your motor mate I’m sure even a squirrel would be fine and run away from the scene lol

Nah I don’t know the beef content of the meatballs but protein is decent for the price

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Cheers but the size of your motor mate I’m sure even a squirrel would be fine and run away from the scene lol

Nah I don’t know the beef content of the meatballs but protein is decent for the price

You're a proper twat for mocking my fuel efficient mini-motor mate but I'll bitch slap you for that if we ever meet in person lol :)