Your last meal was ?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

No mate spread throughout the day I’d say I’m circa 300g a day carbs, this MENT seems to be loving them mate also.

It's very difficult for me as an old dog to learn new tricks and fix what I know ain't broke...but MENT is sucking me in and pushing me towards running my final big "hero" cycle :unsure:

K

Kompany4

Staff member
It's very difficult for me as an old dog to learn new tricks and fix what I know ain't broke...but MENT is sucking me in and pushing me towards running my final big "hero" cycle :unsure:
Go for it mate, you’ve got nothing to lose and maybe a lot to gain pardon the pun.

Zero sides for me and those I know who have ran it many times, literally seems nothing like it to be honest, other than fertility issues but you don’t strike me as the type to start wanting kids next week mate lol

S

sergio54

My last meal was a spinach and feta omelet with whole-grain toast. But hey, speaking of meals, did you know how crucial it is to ensure you're getting the right nutrients? I recently started taking Zinc Magnesium B6-ZMA BP supplements, and they've significantly improved my sleep quality and muscle recovery after workouts. Especially for active individuals, ensuring proper intake of essential nutrients like zinc, magnesium, and B6 can make a notable difference in overall well-being and performance.